Delivery and Returns
Want to know where Jigsaw delivers to, what our return policy is? You should find all you need to know about our delivery, returns, refund and exchange policies here. If not, you can always get in touch with us and we'll be happy to get you the answers you're looking for.
Returning items is easy, and is absolutely free for all UK orders.
Christmas Extended Returns: Purchases between 12th Nov – 24th December will be refunded within 28 days. Exchange/Credit Notes offered until 12th January.
Delivery Methods, Costs and Transit Times
|Delivery Method||Transit Times||Cost|
|Click and Collect||2-4 working days||Free|
|UK Standard||2-4 working days||£1.99|
|UK Next Day||Delivered Mon-Sat (order by 7pm - restrictions apply*)||£6|
|UK Saturday Delivery||Delivered on Saturday by 6pm (if ordered before 12pm Friday)
UK mainland only, excluding AB31-35, AB41-54, G83, PH15-18 and TR21-25.
N. Ireland: Saturday delivery not guaranteed. Highlands & off-shore: delivered Monday.
|Rep. of Ireland||Up to 10 Working Days||Free (on all orders over £100) or £8.00|
|EU Standard||8-14 Working Days||£10.95|
*Most of the time we will be able to get your items to you the next day (Mon-Sat) when you select Next Day delivery, but sometimes due to the location of stock and delivery postcodes it will take a little longer (usually only a day). We'll let you know the delivery speed for each item individually on the basket page when you choose the Next Day delivery option, but you'll need to check the postcodes below to see if delivery to your address is affected.
- Next Day Postcode restrictions
- After 3pm Mon-Fri delivery will take an extra day to the following postcodes:
AB, BT, DD9-11, DG5-9, FK17-21,
GY, HS, IM, IV, JE,
KA27-30, KW, KY10, KY14-16,
PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, PA80,
PO30-41, TD5-15, TR21-25,ZE
Returns, Refunds and Exchange details
- How do I return a product to Jigsaw?
All UK Jigsaw returns are free within 28 days from the date of purchase. Pre-paid Royal Mail labels are enclosed in all UK online orders.
Returned items must reach us in their new, undamaged and unworn state with original tags in place. Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault. Should you wish to return an item (full-priced or reduced), please see our returns policy below:
For online orders, please fill in the Returns Form included with your order, and send this back to us along with your item(s). Post the item(s) back at your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit. Jigsaw does not provide freepost returns for International orders.
In Jigsaw stores
Full-price and sale items may be returned to any Jigsaw standalone store for refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase. Please do not post store purchases back to our warehouse as they cannot be processed there.
Store postal sales
For orders processed through our store postal service, contact the relevant store for details on how to return your purchase.
- Product Condition
- Items must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that items must be unused and unworn, with no marks, scent or damage and in a resaleable condition. Wherever possible, items should be returned in their original packaging with any product tags/tickets still attached.
Please be careful when trying on clothing that you are not wearing any make-up, hair product, fragrance, deodorant or other creams or substances, which may mark or damage the product.
- My item has arrived faulty
- We are sorry to hear your item has arrived damaged or faulty. Please return it to us as soon you become aware of the fault.
- Non Returnable Items
- For hygiene reasons, we’re unable to accept the return of earrings, lingerie, and swimwear (if the plastic hygiene strip has been removed).
Gift cards are non-refundable.
We cannot accept Jigsaw items that were not purchased online. Items purchased in-store can be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store, or if this is difficult call or email into us and we can let you know an easy way to return the item.
- How do I return a package by post?
You will find step-by-step information on how to return an item on your paper receipt within your package.
You should be able to return you items in the package the order arrived in, and you should also have a pre-printed returns label with the address all ready for you.
Post the items back through your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.
Jigsaw is unable to provide freepost returns for International orders.
- To make your return, please follow the below steps:
- Return any unwanted and unworn items within 28 days of receipt in its original packaging.
- Fill in the Returned Items section on the Returns Form and enclose it in the package.
- For UK orders, peel off our returns address label from the returns form before sealing package. Post the items back through your local post office with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit. Jigsaw is unable to provide freepost returns for International orders.
- Make sure our returns address is clearly displayed on the outer package and the package is carefully sealed.
Jigsaw Returns Department
Unit 10b Viscount Way
We are unable to accept responsibility for returned items until received by our distribution centre. Up to this point the items remain your responsibility.
We strongly advise you use Royal Mail registered post in the UK or your local post office service when returning items from outside of the UK, and retain proof of postage. We also cannot accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit during their return to us.
- How do I return a package to the store?
- Unwanted items can also be returned direct to any of our Jigsaw stand-alone stores. Please see our store locator to identify your nearest store and their opening times. Our store teams will be very happy to help you with any queries or to find a suitable replacement for the items you wish to return.
Refunds can only be processed in one of our Jigsaw stand-alone stores on presentation of proof of purchase. Please therefore, take your despatch note and returns form (enclosed with your original order) to the store. This acts as your receipt. Refunds will be processed to the card used to make the original purchase. Please refer to the despatch note to check your chosen method of payment. The last 4 digits of the credit card used will be shown just below the ‘Payment Received’ box in the “Your Purchases” section of the despatch note.
Please note that at this time stores cannot process refunds for items purchased via PayPal. You will need to return your items by post using the label provided in your order.
Other retail companies which sell Jigsaw clothing, such as the John Lewis Partnership, are unable to accept returned items purchased from our website or stores unfortunately. You will need to take these back to the retailer you purchased them from.
- How do I return an order paid for by PayPal or Amazon Pay?
- You can return your item(s) back to our Warehouse following instructions on the Returns Form included in your parcel.
If you wish to return your items to any of our Jigsaw stand-alone store, your order will be sent back to our Warehouse on your behalf where your refund will be processed.
- Currently we are not able to offer exchanges on online orders; however your local Jigsaw stores will be able to do so.
If you require any further assistance, please contact us.
- How do you make refunds?
- Refunds will be processed within 28 working days. If an order has been cancelled, refunds will also be processed with 28 working days, providing that we have been notified in writing that you wish to cancel your order within 28 days of receipt.
Where items have been returned in exchange for other items in store, the balance of value between the returned items and exchanges will be credited to/debited from your credit card.
In the interests of security we do not store all the required parts of your credit card details needed to take payment. In the short term, we do hold the required parts of your credit card details to allow us to complete a refund to your card should you return items to us within the permitted 28 days.
Returned items which are accepted as faulty by Jigsaw or items that we incorrectly despatched to you will be refunded in full. Please use the free UK returns label provided by us when sending your items back. If you are returning items from outside of the UK, we will reimburse you for the cost of postage when returning faulty or incorrectly sent items.
Refunds on returned items (which are not faulty) will not include the original p&p charge or the cost of returning the goods to us.
- My parcel has not been delivered
- On occasion delays beyond our control may be caused by the courier company.
If your package has not been delivered within our stated delivery times, please firstly check that the courier company has not attempted a delivery when you were out. All shipped packages require a signature and may be being held at your local collection office. In the unlikely event of the courier company losing your order we are required to allow a total of 15 working days for them to investigate any loss and confirm failure to deliver. In the event of your order being lost, we will of course be happy to either provide a refund or resend the goods you originally requested. However, we are unable to process any refunds or re-deliveries during this 15 day period required by the courier company to investigate the loss. Once we have accepted that your order has been lost we will contact the courier company to claim for our losses. They may contact you by post to confirm our claim.
Should you suspect your order to have been lost by the courier company, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0208 392 5603 who will be happy to investigate on your behalf.
- How do I cancel my order?
- In accordance with The Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulation 2013, you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 28 days after you receive your goods. The term "cancellation" only applies if the whole order is returned. If you wish to cancel your order, please complete the Cancellation Form included in the body of this email: email@example.com or call us on 0208 392 5603.
Once you informed us of your decision to cancel your order, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 28 days after you received your items to the below address:
Unit 10n Viscount Way
If you paid for the delivery of your order, we will refund the standard postage costs you paid as part of that order by the same method of payment you used for the original transaction. If you paid for premium or express delivery of your order within the UK we will only refund the cost of standard delivery; or if your order qualified for a free standard delivery, there will be no charge and therefore no refund of postage due as a result of the cancellation.
Please be advised that you are required to take reasonable care of the goods before returning them to us as we may make a deduction from the total reimbursements in the event of loss in value of the goods, as a result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will process your cancellation within 28 days after we have received your cancelled order.
- Where does Jigsaw deliver to?
- UK & EU: Jigsaw online www.jigsaw-online.com delivers to all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland, all off-shore islands* and across the European Union.
EU shipping Countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
*Unfortunately, although we currently ship to the Channel Islands, we do not offer VAT- reduced prices online. We hope to be able to offer tax free shopping in the future. In the meantime you can email our Customer Services team after 28 days return period has passed who will be able to issue you with a VAT cheque for your items.
Our customers in North America are able to make purchases through our USA website www.jigsaw-london.com with deliveries being made from within the USA. Customers in Australia are able to make purchases through our AU website https://www.jigsawclothing.com.au/.
Currently, we are not able to ship orders received to Jigsaw online to other destinations internationally.
- How much does Jigsaw UK delivery cost?
- Details of all the delivery options that we offer can be found above.
For our standard delivery service, whilst we try to meet all stated delivery times, on rare occasions during periods of excessive demand it may not be possible to do so.
- How much does Jigsaw delivery cost in the EU?
- Jigsaw delivers to the Republic of Ireland at delivery cost of £8, or Free if orders are over £100.
All Republic of Ireland Standard orders should be received within 10 working days of despatch.
We also deliver across the European Union Countries (EU). All orders to the EU will require a signature on delivery. To keep things straightforward we now have one delivery price for deliveries to the European Union
EU Standard Delivery - £10.95
EU shipping Countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
All EU Standard orders shipped to the above countries should be received within 10 working days of despatch. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding EU shipping.
- Can I get my package delivered to an alternative address?
- You may wish to have your purchases delivered to a different address to that of the billing address on your chosen method of payment. This is simple to set-up. In My Account you can add and store additional delivery addresses, such as your work address or for gifts, enabling a smooth and easy check out and delivery process.
- How can I follow the progress of my order?
- Once we have posted your order, we will send you a despatch email confirming that your goods are on the way. If your goods do not arrive within our stated delivery times, please see the 'My parcel has not been delivered' question below.
- Who will deliver my parcel?
- Royal Mail deliver all orders except when you select Rep. of Ireland Delivery – these parcels are sent via DPD Couriers.
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- For security reasons we require all dispatched packages to be signed for on receipt of delivery.
If you’re not at home when the courier company deliver, they may leave your package with a friendly neighbour or will leave you a card so you can rearrange delivery or pick up from your local collection office. Please contact us should you require assistance with your delivery.
Click and Collect Orders
- When will my order arrive in store?
- Within 2-4 working days. For a list of all the stores that we deliver to, please click here.
- How will I know when to pick up my Click and Collect order?
- You will receive an automated email or a call from the store once your order has arrived to let you know it is ready to collect.
If you have not been contacted by a store within the stated delivery time, please contact the relevant store to check if your parcel has been delivered.
- How much does a Click and Collect order cost?
- Click and Collect orders are sent free of charge.
- Can I try on, return or exchange items in store?
- Yes, absolutely. You can either grab your parcel and run, or you can make the most of our stores and use the changing rooms to try on any items.
You can then return or exchange items in store, though if you placed your order using PayPal we will need to send your order back to the warehouse for you so that they can process the refund.
- Can I send someone else to collect my order for me?
- Yes but you'll need to contact the store first to provide their full name and ensure they bring along the order confirmation (printed or in an electronic version) along with their own ID.
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my order?
- If you paid with a debit or credit card, you need to bring along the order confirmation (printed or in an electronic form) and the card you made payment with.
If you paid using PayPal, you need to bring along the order confirmation (printed or in an electronic form).
- How long do I have to collect my order?
- When you use the Click & Collect service, your order will be held in-store for 14 days.
If your order is not collected within this time we will refund the card holder and the order will no longer be available to collect.
- Can I have Womenswear or Homeware items sent to a Menswear or Sale store?
- Yes. You can order any items online and have them sent to any of our Jigsaw stores.
- Can I collect an order from a John Lewis concession?
- We're sorry to say that you can only collect Click and Collect orders from Jigsaw stores, not concessions.
- I think I should have heard from the store by now. What should I do?
- To find out about the status of your order, please call or email customer services: 020 8392 5603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call the store directly, but they might not have as much information about your order.
Returning items bought in the sale
- Can sale items be returned?
- Sale items or products purchased online or in store under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can still be returned within the same 28 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition.
- Can I return a sale item in store for a refund?
- All sale items or products purchased in stores under ‘Special Promotions’ can be returned to a Jigsaw stand-alone store for a full refund, providing all items are in their original condition and it is within 28 days of receipt.
- How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
- If you return an item purchased online to our warehouse we aim to process your return within 28 days of the date we received it.
If you return an item purchased online to any Jigsaw standalone store we will process your return in store the same day.
If you paid by PayPal or Amazon Pay and return an item to a store, the store will need to send your item back to the warehouse for the refund to be processed there - which we will do within 28 days of its receipt back to the warehouse.