Dear friends of Jigsaw,
Due to new government guidelines, all of our stores are currently closed and will re-open once it is safe to do so. We have also temporarily suspended Click & Collect services. For outstanding pre-arranged orders, please contact your nearest store Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm to arrange safe collection, details can be found on the locator page.
Jigsaw-online.com is operating as normal. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones, Team Jigsaw x
- What is your extended returns policy for store and online purchases?
- Any item purchased between Monday 2nd November and midnight on Thursday 24th December may be refunded at any time before midnight on Thursday 14th January 2021 with your web order paperwork as proof of purchase. The only exceptions to this will be earrings, hosiery and facemasks.
- I have a credit note, how do I use this online while stores are closed?
- Please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to transfer your credit note onto a Gift Card that can be spent online.
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- To view all Jigsaw delivery costs, along with shipping methods and transit times, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
- Where can we pick up Click and Collect orders from?
- Sadly, we currently do not offer a Click & Collect service. If you have already placed an order for delivery to your local store, you will be able to collect this still. Please do not visit the store before you receive your collection email.
- What will happen to uncollected Click and Collect orders where stores are closed?
- Please contact our customer services team directly by email email@example.com, who will be able to help ensure your order is redirected or refunded.
- How are Gift Card refunds processed?
- Once your return has been processed by our warehouse team, a new Gift Card will be sent to you via email.
As you will know, the UK retail sector has been going through a seismic change for some time, with customers moving to the convenience of online shopping. This trend has only accelerated during the recent pandemic with high street, city and shopping centre locations being closed for several months.
In light of this, we have been reviewing our stores across the UK, and have had to make the difficult decision not to re-open some of these locations, post-lockdown.
The stores affected are Glasgow, Parsons Green, Canterbury, Westfield, Newbury, Exeter, Putney, Birmingham, Bow Lane, Cribbs Causeway, Amersham, Witney, Hampstead, Leamington Spa, Wimbledon, Rushden Lakes and Carriage Hall. The rest of our stores will continue to trade as normal and we very much hope to welcome you into one of them soon. To find your nearest store click here.
We’d like to reassure you that given the convenience of online, we are committed to continuing investment in our digital channels to ensure we bring the very best of our brand to our dear customers.
We want to thank you and all our staff for their continued support and loyalty to the company through this time. We remain committed to bringing you the quality of service you expect from us.
Best wishes, Your Jigsaw Team
STORE CLOSURE FAQs
- When will you close?
- We will not be reopening our store after closing it on 22nd March due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Amersham, Hampstead, Leamington Spa and Wimbledon will close on 30th August 2020.
- Is this due to Covid-19?
- We have taken the decision to close this store partly due to the effects of the pandemic, which has had a challenging impact on the UK sector. The UK retail sector has been changing for some time, with customers finding it more convenient to shop online, and the pandemic has simply accelerated this shift.
- How do I return an item I bought from a store that is not re-opening?
- To return an item purchased in store please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need your 10-digit receipt number to be eligible for a refund. We are able to accept returns on purchases made in these stores until 30th September 2020.
- Will you reopen in my local town again?
- For now our focus is to simplify our business by streamlining our UK stores. However, we are always looking for opportunities, so if one arises for us to reopen here – we will certainly take it.
After eight wonderful years, Jigsaw has made the decision that this summer will be the last collection from Jigsaw Menswear.
We have decided to focus on our Womenswear collection, as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
We want to thank all of our loyal customers, and our teams who have worked on the Menswear brand throughout the years.
For general enquiries email us: email@example.com.
- When will you close Menswear?
- The Summer Sale will be the last opportunity to shop Jigsaw Menswear, after which our stores and website will no longer stock the range.
- Is this due to Covid-19?
- The coronavirus outbreak has had a severe impact on retailers in the UK and globally, leading to many adjusting their business plans. Jigsaw has decided to focus on our core Womenswear collection, however this is as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
- Can I still shop Menswear?
- Yes. Menswear will still be available in selected stores and online whilst stocks last. To find your nearest store click here.
- How do I return an item?
- You can return a Menswear item via the usual return process. Please visit the Delivery and Returns page for more details.
- Will you do a Menswear collection again?
- For now our focus is to simplify our business by focussing on Womenswear. However, if circumstances change and if the opportunity arises – we will certainly take it!