Dear friends of Jigsaw,
This is an extraordinary time for us all, and the health and wellbeing of our community and colleagues is our top priority. We are doing all we can to keep Jigsaw open for you and are actively following government guidance, listening to you, our customers, our colleagues and the health experts.
On the 21st March, we temporarily closed our stores until further notice to ensure we help keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. To help how we can, please note that for items bought in store or online, we are extending our returns policy for 90 days.
Our London office closed on 25th March and our head office colleagues are working remotely from home.
Our in-house London studio is also closed, but we are working with photographers that can shoot remotely in order to add fresh new styles to our online collections.
During this period, we are committed to providing the best service for you and to keeping you inspired. Our website remains open and we are offering free delivery on all orders.
At our warehouse, we have taken additional measures to protect those colleagues who want to continue working in a safe environment. As well as ensuring social distancing there and in the warehouse communal areas, we are staggering breaks and shift times and have increased our already high cleaning standards to include regular deep cleans and hand sanitisers in key high-contact areas.
The welfare of all our colleagues is our top priority and we are checking in with them on a regular basis.
We thank you for your support during this unprecedented and difficult time. Please stay in touch; we will continue to share important updates with you on our website, in our weekly emails and across our social channels. For any general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Best wishes, Your Jigsaw Team
- What is your returns policy currently?
- We have temporarily extended our returns policy. For now, we are giving our customers 90 days to return an item from the day of purchase.
- What if an item I ordered is reduced further?
- Please re-order the item at the new, reduced price and return your original item for a refund within 90 days of purchase.
- How do I return my Jigsaw online purchase?
- For UK returns please use the free Royal Mail returns form included with your order, and send this back to us along with your item(s). Post the item(s) back at your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.
- Can I still receive delivery of parcels?
- Yes. Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus (COVID-19). It is understood that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.
- How long do you expect your shops to be closed for?
- We don’t know at the moment. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will continue to follow the advice of the Government and Public Health England. We will keep you updated.