- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- It may take us slightly longer than normal to deliver your items during the busy sale period. Please check our Delivery & Returns page for updated delivery times.
- I ONLY RECEIVED PART OF MY ORDER, WHAT DO I DO?
- On occasion, if item(s) are out of stock in our warehouse, we may fulfil them from one of our stores and you will receive those in separate parcels. Please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything. We will aim to deliver any outstanding item(s) within the promised 5 to 7 working days.
After this time, if an item is missing, please contact us with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
- CAN SALE ITEMS BE RETURNED?
- Sale items bought online can still be returned for a refund within the same 14 days of receipt as full price items. This differs from our store policy where we offer an exchange or a credit note for the value of items returned within 14 days of purchase. Please be advised that the items you are returning to us must be in their original condition, unworn and with all tags attached.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RETURN ITEMS BOUGHT ONLINE?
- Returning your items back to a Jigsaw stand-alone store is the quickest way to receive your refund (please see our FAQs if you paid for your order using PayPal). You may also post your items back to our warehouse using a free returns label included in your parcel. Please be advised that postal returns may take up to 14 days to be processed, especially during our busy sale period.
- I POSTED MY ITEMS BACK TO YOU – HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY REFUND TO BE PROCESSED?
- If you are returning your items by post, using our free postage label, it might take a few days for them to arrive at our warehouse. Once received, our warehouse will aim to process your refund within 7 working days. Please be advised that we aim for the whole returns process, from the day you post it to us until you receive your refund back, to take up to 14 days. Please also check the Status of your order refund on our Contact Us page for further information.
If you have not received your refund after 14 days, please email us your tracking number and your date of return.
- I WANT TO RETURN MY ITEMS TO A JIGSAW STORE – HOW LONG WILL THE REFUND TAKE?
- Returning your items to a Jigsaw stand-alone store is the quickest way to receive your refund. If you paid by debit or credit card, the store will process your refund there and then. If you paid by PayPal, the store will need to keep your items and request that a refund is processed on your behalf via our warehouse to the original method of payment. This may take slightly longer but we aim to process your refund within 7 working days.
- WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELLED?
- Sometimes we have to cancel item(s) off your order due to stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order and this may happen with high demand items during the busy sale times. Unfortunately we are unable to automatically send this item out to you if it comes back in stock at a later date but advise that you check our website in case the item is returned by another customer.
Please be assured that you are not charged for cancelled products.
- HOW CAN I CHECK STOCK IN MY LOCAL STORE?
- You can use the ‘Check store stock’ button on the product page to check stock in your local store. We recommend that you give the store a quick call before you visit to avoid disappointment if the item(s) sell out in the meantime. During the busy sale times, our Customer Service team are not able to help with checking stock in stores.
- ITEM(S) I WISH TO PURCHASE ARE SOLD OUT ONLINE – CAN I FIND THEM IN ONE OF YOUR STORES?
- All of our stock, both at the warehouse and in stores, is available online. If it is sold out online, it will also be sold out in stores unless it is returned by another customer. Please note that our Customer Service team are unable to do stock checks during sale times.
- HOW WILL I KNOW IF AN ITEM THAT WAS SOLD OUT ONLINE IS AVAILABLE AGAIN?
- You may check the website periodically in case the item is returned by another customer, or alternatively, speak to your local Jigsaw store team who may be able to contact you should they have the item returned to them.
- CAN I AMEND MY ORDER AFTER I’VE PLACED IT?
- We are very sorry to say that we are unable to make any changes to your order once it has been placed. On occasion, we may be able cancel your order or an item.
- MY ORDER DID NOT GO THROUGH BUT I THINK YOU CHARGED ME?
- For orders paid for by card, we do not take payment from your account until we despatch your order. On occasion, even if your order was not successful, your may bank automatically deduct the money from your available balance. However, as your order failed and will not be despatched, you will not be charged and the money will automatically be put back onto your available balance by your bank. This usually takes between 3 and 5 working days but the exact timeframe depends on your card issuer and your bank.
If this timeframe has elapsed, or you are a PayPal customer and the money still has not been released, please contact us for assistance.
- WHY WAS MY ORDER DECLINED?
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card does not authorise payment then your order will not be successful and you will be notified of this immediately at the checkout.
One of the common reasons for orders being declined is due to the billing address details being entered incorrectly. Please ensure that you enter the EU billing address to which your bank statements are sent at the checkout. For further details of why the payment might have been declined, please contact your card issuer.
- CAN I GET A REFUND IF THE PRICE HAS BEEN FURTHER REDUCED SINCE I ORDERED AN ITEM?
- During sale, reductions on sale items are subject to change and we will not be able to refund the difference. You may return an unworn item and place a new order if you wish to take advantage of the further reduced price or alternatively, contact the manager of your local Jigsaw standalone store who may be able to assist you at their discretion.
- WHAT EMAILS WILL I RECEIVE REGARDING MY ORDER?
- Depending on how many parcels your order is being shipped in, you typically will receive an order confirmation to confirm your order was placed successfully, followed by a despatch confirmation to confirm that your order is being shipped soon. If you placed a Click & Collect order, you will also be notified separately once your order is ready for collection in your chosen store.
Please note that tracking details for each part of your order will be sent separately by Royal Mail.
Additionally, if you return any items to us or cancel an order you will also be notified of our receipt by email.