Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question about Jigsaw? Choose a category below to see answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- Where does Jigsaw deliver to?
- To view all the locations that Jigsaw delivers to, along with costs and transit times, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
- How much does Jigsaw delivery cost?
- To view all Jigsaw delivery costs, along with shipping methods and transit times, please visit our Delivery and Returns page.
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- For security, all packages despatched will require a signature on receipt. This way you can be sure that they will reach the intended recipient.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- How long will it take for you to refund me, if I return some items?
Due to adhering to social distancing guidelines, we are currently operating on reduced staff in our warehouse. This may lead to a delay in orders being proceeded for refunds. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and are working hard to try fix this issue as quickly as possible.
Refunds will be processed within 14 working days upon receipt in our warehouse. To see whether your return has reached us yet you can enter the barcode tracking number from your returns receipt on https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item. If an order has been cancelled, refunds will also be processed within 14 working days, providing that we have been notified in writing that you wish to cancel your order within 28 days of receipt.
Where items have been returned in exchange for other items in store, the balance of value between the returned items and exchanges will be credited to/debited from your credit card.
In the interests of security we do not store all the required parts of your credit card details needed to take payment. In the short term, we do hold the required parts of your credit card details to allow us to complete a refund to your card should you return items to us within the permitted 28 days.
Returned items which are accepted as faulty by Jigsaw or items that we incorrectly despatched to you will be refunded in full. Please use the free UK returns label provided by us when sending your items back. If you are returning items from outside of the UK, we will reimburse you for the cost of postage when returning faulty or incorrectly sent items.
Refunds on returned items (which are not faulty) will not include the original p&p charge or the cost of returning the goods to us.
- MY STORE IS NOW CLOSED IN TIER 4, HOW DO I RETURN MY IN-STORE PURCHASE?
- If your nearest store is closed please return via Royal Mail tracked post to 449 The Strand, WC2R 0QU. Please include a copy of your receipt to the store, along with your contact details and we will call you and process over the phone.
- Can I return a sale item?
- Sale items or products purchased online and in Jigsaw standalone stores under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can be returned within 28 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition. For more information on Jigsaw’s return policy, please refer to the Delivery and Returns page.
- How do I return or exchange unwanted items?
- We have tried to make returning items as easy as possible – even the bag we sent your original order in is reusable. Please see our Delivery and Returns page on this site for details.
Step by step instructions are also provided on our returns form, which is sent out with your order.
We do not offer exchanges online at the moment but hope to in the future.
You can also take you returns into any of our own stores.
Please note we will no longer accept PayPal, Amazon Pay or Klarna returns in store. You can however use our free returns options to return your order via the post for a full refund back to your PayPal, Amazon or Klarna account.
- How long do I have to return or exchange unwanted items?
- You have 28 days from receipt of your purchases in which to return any items purchased at full price.
Under the Distant Selling Regulations you also have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of your purchases. This has to be done in writing to email@example.com.
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for further details.
- Will I get my postage refunded if I return all my goods from my order?
- Where all of an order is cancelled or returned within 28 days, we will refund the standard postage cost in addition to the full value of the goods being returned.
In order to receive a refund for the standard postage cost paid on your order, you will need to return the goods at your own cost.
- Where should I send my returns to?
Jigsaw Returns Department
Unit 10b Viscount Way
- How do I return an International order?
- If you are returning any item(s) from outside of the UK, please fill out the returns form and post the item(s) to our Returns Department.
Jigsaw Returns Department
Unit 10b Viscount Way
Please post the items back through your local post office with proof of postage, as we are unable to accept liability for items lost in transit. Jigsaw is unable to provide freepost returns for International orders.
Finding the Right Item
- How do I find out about the style, fit or fabric of a specific item?
- Every style shown on our website has its own specific page – just click on an image in, say, dresses and you will be taken through to the page for that dress. On that page, the style overview is provided next to the main image. Greater detail on fit and fabric is provided in a box below the size and colour choice area.
- How can I tell which size will fit me best?
- Our website provides a detailed size guide, which details the main body measurements for each size stocked. This page can be reached by clicking on Size Guide at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, on any specific product page, there is a link to sizing info, which will return details on the specific type of item you are looking at.
Placing an Order
- What Credit cards do you accept and is the site secure?
- We accept all Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Maestro debit & credit cards.
You can also pay through PayPal or Amazon Pay. Please note we will no longer accept PayPal, Amazon Pay or Klarna returns in store. You can however use our free returns options to return your order via the post for a full refund back to your PayPal, Amazon or Klarna account.
- Is the site secure?
- We employ regularly updated encryption technology to make sure your card details remain secure during the transaction.
We never store your card details. The main account number is retained securely and encrypted for a short period, in case we need to refund money to your card following any returns sent back by you.
We only show the last 4 numbers of a card on your order confirmation and despatch note so that you can identify which card you used to make the purchase, which helps us if you need a refund.
- When will you charge me for my items?
- For all payment methods we will take payment at the time of order. If your order is cancelled you will be automatically refunded.
- What if I'd like to talk to someone before I place my order?
- No problem, simply call our Customer Service Team on 020 8392 5603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the benefits of setting up a ‘My Account’ on your site?
- Creating an account will allow you to:
- enjoy a much quicker checkout when you buy
- save many addresses and just select one when checking out, rather than typing in addresses each time you buy
- save items to a wishlist as you browse the site and then save the list for another visit
- save the content of your shopping bag, in case you ever have to sign off before finishing your shopping
- update your personal details whenever it suits you (change and edit your name, e-mail, contact number, addresses at any time of day!).
- Why can't I see my order when I log into My Account?
- If you paid for your order with Amazon Pay your order details are not linked to your Jigsaw account, instead please log onto your Amazon Account to track your order history. https://pay.amazon.com/uk
- If I set up an account will all my personal information be safe?
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
- Don’t worry! Click forgotten password, either here or on the “Secure Log In” page. Simply enter your name and email address and we will email you a new password straight away. Once you log in using this password, you can change it to a more memorable one, which is personal to you. You can change your password at any time in your ‘My Account’.
- Why did my saved card disappear from my account?
- We have recently changed the payment provider to improve our customers’ experience when shopping with us. As a result of the changeover, and due to security reasons, all our customers’ saved cards had to be removed from the system. However, you will be able to re-enter your card details again and save it for future use.
- How can I check my gift card balance?
- You can check your Gift Card balance on the Gift Card page section on our website. You will need the 19-digit number and the scratch-off four digit PIN number located just above the long number at the back of the card.
- Is there an expiry date for my gift card?
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction on the card. Each time you redeem your card, the 24 month period refreshes.
- Where do I find my gift card PIN?
- The four digit scratch-off pin is located just above the long number at the back of the card.
- What will happen if I return an item purchased online with my gift card?
- For online purchases, we will automatically send you a new gift card to your billing address for the remaining value of the refund, after your credit / debit card has been refunded for the amount paid originally.
- Can I get cash back from my gift card?
- Jigsaw Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card, but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- What happens if my gift card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- Jigsaw will not accept liability if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your consent. Jigsaw will not replace the card or any remaining balance outstanding on the card.
- What are the gift card terms and conditions?
- Please check our Terms and Conditions here.
- I have spent the money on my gift card. What do I do with it now?
- Once you have spent the full amount on your gift card, you can top-up the card in Jigsaw standalone stores only. Alternatively, you may dispose of your gift card.
- Can I use a gift cards purchased in another country in UK stores?
- We are sorry to say that Jigsaw Gift Cards may only be redeemed in the country they were purchased in. Please see our Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards purchased in the UK on jigsaw-online or The Shop at Bluebird.
- How much money can I put on a gift card?
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value of £1000.
- Can I get discounts for bulk gift card orders?
- We are unable to offer discounts for bulk gift card orders.
Shop Now, Pay Later with Klarna!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy payment option at checkout.
There are 2 new ways you can shop:
- Buy now, Pay after 30 days
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- HOW TO CHECKOUT WITH KLARNA
- If your basket is eligible for 3 interest-free payments with Klarna, the option will be presented during checkout. There is a minimum spend of £35.
- Enter your card information or sign in with your Klarna account.
- Easily manage your purchases and payments in the Klarna App.
- IS THERE A FEE TO USE 3 INTEREST-FREE INSTALLMENTS?
- There are no fees or interest charged, ever.
- WILL THIS AFFECT MY CREDIT SCORE?
- When you choose 3 interest-free instalments, Klarna may perform a soft credit check. This type of check will not impact your credit score or show up as a hard inquiry on your credit report.
- WHICH PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
- Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e., Mastercard, Visa). Please note, AMEX, prepaid cards, including gift cards, are not accepted.
- SAFE AND SECURE
- Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. View complete terms here.
- HOW CAN I REACH KLARNA?
- You can reach Klarna's customer service anytime here or by downloading the Klarna App for 24/7 chat.