Dear friends of Jigsaw,
The Covid-19 pandemic remains an uncertain time for us all, and the health and wellbeing of our community and colleagues remains our top priority. We continue to actively follow government guidance and advice from health experts.
We are excited to say that we have now safely opened our stores across the country where we are able to fully adhere to the government guidelines and it is safe to do so.
At our warehouse, we have taken additional measures to protect those colleagues who are working to ensure they are doing so in a safe environment. As well as ensuring social distancing there and in the warehouse communal areas, we are staggering breaks and shift times and have increased our already high cleaning standards to include regular deep cleans and hand sanitisers in key high-contact areas. The welfare of all our colleagues is our top priority and we are checking in with them on a regular basis.
We thank you for your support during this uncertain time.
We will continue to share important updates and further information with you on our website, in our weekly emails and across our social channels. For any general enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Best wishes, Your Jigsaw Team
- What is your returns policy currently?
- All UK Jigsaw returns are free within 28 days from the date of purchase. Pre-paid Royal Mail labels are enclosed in all UK online orders.
Returned items must reach us in their new, undamaged and unworn state with original tags in place. Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault. Should you wish to return an item (full-priced or reduced), please see our returns policy below:
For online orders, please fill in the Returns Form included with your order, and send this back to us along with your item(s). Post the item(s) back at your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit. Jigsaw does not provide freepost returns for International orders.
In Jigsaw stores
Full-price and sale items may be returned to any Jigsaw standalone store for refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase. Please do not post store purchases back to our warehouse as they cannot be processed there.
Store postal sales
For orders processed through our store postal service, contact the relevant store for details on how to return your purchase.
- What if an item I ordered is reduced further?
- Please re-order the item at the new, reduced price and return your original item for a refund within 28 days of purchase.
- How do I return my Jigsaw online purchase?
- For UK returns please use the free Royal Mail returns form included with your order, and send this back to us along with your item(s). Post the item(s) back at your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.
- Can I still receive delivery of parcels?
- Yes. We now also offer contactless delivery. Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus (COVID-19). It is understood that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.
As you will know, the UK retail sector has been going through a seismic change for some time, with customers moving to the convenience of online shopping. This trend has only accelerated during the recent pandemic with high street, city and shopping centre locations being closed for several months.
In light of this, we have been reviewing our stores across the UK, and have had to make the difficult decision not to re-open some of these locations, post-lockdown.
The stores affected are Glasgow, Parsons Green, Canterbury, Westfield, Newbury, Exeter, Putney, Birmingham, Bow Lane, Cribbs Causeway, Amersham, Witney, Hampstead, Leamington Spa, Wimbledon, Rushden Lakes and Carriage Hall. The rest of our stores will continue to trade as normal and we very much hope to welcome you into one of them soon. To find your nearest store click here.
We’d like to reassure you that given the convenience of online, we are committed to continuing investment in our digital channels to ensure we bring the very best of our brand to our dear customers.
We want to thank you and all our staff for their continued support and loyalty to the company through this time. We remain committed to bringing you the quality of service you expect from us.
Best wishes, Your Jigsaw Team
STORE CLOSURE FAQs
- When will you close?
- We will not be reopening our store after closing it on 22nd March due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Amersham, Hampstead, Leamington Spa and Wimbledon will close on 30th August 2020.
- Is this due to Covid-19?
- We have taken the decision to close this store partly due to the effects of the pandemic, which has had a challenging impact on the UK sector. The UK retail sector has been changing for some time, with customers finding it more convenient to shop online, and the pandemic has simply accelerated this shift.
- How do I return an item I bought from a store that is not re-opening?
- To return an item purchased in store please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need your 10-digit receipt number to be eligible for a refund. We are able to accept returns on purchases made in these stores until 30th September 2020.
- Will you reopen in my local town again?
- For now our focus is to simplify our business by streamlining our UK stores. However, we are always looking for opportunities, so if one arises for us to reopen here – we will certainly take it.
After eight wonderful years, Jigsaw has made the decision that this summer will be the last collection from Jigsaw Menswear.
We have decided to focus on our Womenswear collection, as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
We want to thank all of our loyal customers, and our teams who have worked on the Menswear brand throughout the years.
For general enquiries email us: email@example.com.
- When will you close Menswear?
- The Summer Sale will be the last opportunity to shop Jigsaw Menswear, after which our stores and website will no longer stock the range.
- Is this due to Covid-19?
- The coronavirus outbreak has had a severe impact on retailers in the UK and globally, leading to many adjusting their business plans. Jigsaw has decided to focus on our core Womenswear collection, however this is as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
- Can I still shop Menswear?
- Yes. Menswear will still be available in selected stores and online whilst stocks last. To find your nearest store click here.
- How do I return an item?
- You can return a Menswear item via the usual return process. Please visit the Delivery and Returns page for more details.
- Will you do a Menswear collection again?
- For now our focus is to simplify our business by focussing on Womenswear. However, if circumstances change and if the opportunity arises – we will certainly take it!