Dear friends of Jigsaw,
The Covid-19 pandemic remains an uncertain time for us all, and the health and wellbeing of our community and colleagues remains our top priority. We continue to actively follow government guidance and advice from health experts. Our stores have been temporarily closed since 21st March to ensure the safety of our community during the coronavirus outbreak.
We are excited to say that we have now safely opened some of our stores across the country where we are able to fully adhere to the government guidelines. Click here for a list of stores now open and for those that we are preparing to open next. We will continue to keep you updated.
While our stores have been closed, we have been committed to providing the best service for you and to keeping you inspired. Our website remains open and we are offering free delivery on all orders. To help how we can, we have extended our returns policy for 60 days for items bought in store or online.
At our warehouse, we have taken additional measures to protect those colleagues who are working to ensure they are doing so in a safe environment. As well as ensuring social distancing there and in the warehouse communal areas, we are staggering breaks and shift times and have increased our already high cleaning standards to include regular deep cleans and hand sanitisers in key high-contact areas. The welfare of all our colleagues is our top priority and we are checking in with them on a regular basis.
We thank you for your support during this uncertain time.
We will continue to share important updates and further information with you on our website, in our weekly emails and across our social channels. For any general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Best wishes, Your Jigsaw Team
- What is your returns policy currently?
- We have temporarily extended our returns policy. For now, we are giving our customers 60 days to return an item from the day of purchase.
- What if an item I ordered is reduced further?
- Please re-order the item at the new, reduced price and return your original item for a refund within 60 days of purchase.
- How do I return my Jigsaw online purchase?
- For UK returns please use the free Royal Mail returns form included with your order, and send this back to us along with your item(s). Post the item(s) back at your local post office (use the prepaid returns label provided for UK orders) with proof of postage, as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.
- Can I still receive delivery of parcels?
- Yes. We now also offer contactless delivery. Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus (COVID-19). It is understood that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water.
After eight wonderful years, Jigsaw has made the decision that this summer will be the last collection from Jigsaw Menswear.
We have decided to focus on our Womenswear collection, as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
We want to thank all of our loyal customers, and our teams who have worked on the Menswear brand throughout the years.
For general enquiries email us: email@example.com.
- When will you close Menswear?
- The Summer Sale will be the last opportunity to shop Jigsaw Menswear, after which our stores and website will no longer stock the range.
- Is this due to Covid-19?
- The coronavirus outbreak has had a severe impact on retailers in the UK and globally, leading to many adjusting their business plans. Jigsaw has decided to focus on our core Womenswear collection, however this is as part of an ongoing and wider programme to concentrate on the business’ core offering.
- Can I still shop Menswear?
- Yes. Menswear will still be available in selected stores and online whilst stocks last. To find your nearest store click here.
- How do I return an item?
- You can return a Menswear item via the usual return process. Please visit the Delivery and Returns page for more details.
- Will you do a Menswear collection again?
- For now our focus is to simplify our business by focussing on Womenswear. However, if circumstances change and if the opportunity arises – we will certainly take it!