twisted tweed coat
Item number 1021740
- A glamorous addition to your outerwear collection. This luxurious coat is made from a twisted four-colour tweed woven exclusively for Jigsaw by one of our favourite Italian mills. Features welt pockets, horn buttons and a detachable fake fur collar.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- Single breasted coat with detachable collar
- Fully lined in exclusive botanical print
- Softly gathered back for fuller look
- Loose fitting style
- Model is 5ft9 and is wearing a size 10
- Fabric & Care
54% Polyacrylic, 20% Cotton, 16% Wool, ,10% Polyester
- Do not machine wash
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry Clean Only
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- Free UK Standard (on all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-4 working days) £4.50
- Click and Collect (next working day within the M25
or 2-4 working days) FREE
- UK Next Work (order by 4pm Mon-Fri) £8.00
- Saturday (order by 3pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Burgundy
Want to reserve this item? Just give us a call on the number below
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
The coat had been worn. The sleeves had been altered and there was pilling on the upper part of the coat where a bag would have been worn and pilling on the insides of the sleeves. Also the lining was creased at the lower back as if someone had been sitting in it.
Jigsaw reply I am so very sorry that the twisted tweed coat was sent out to you in this condition. All items are checked by our Warehouse Team and I apologise that the problems with this coat were not noticed and for the inconvenience caused. I further apologise that we were unable to locate a replacement coat for you and do hope that you will find something nice in our new Autumn/Winter Range and that you will continue to be a very valued customer.
I love this coat!
concern about buttons being inconsistent in quality, still considering keeping/returning
I had tried on the coat in a local shop over a year ago, so I knew it fitted. The Sale coat I ordered is perfect condition.
I like the coat
The buttons are scratched on my coat. You should have an OK option. I would not say the coat is poor but it is not good either that the quality of the buttons is not as it should be. This is a sale item not second.
Love my coat. The colour and the material are beautiful. The finish both outside and inside is excellent. The price is fabulous.
Excellent quality coat. Love it.