soho leather lace-up boots
Item number 7000243
- Directional lace-up boots with a chunky stacked heel, crafted from softest Italian leather. Referencing a traditional hiking boot, but with a distinctive, fashion-forward twist. Pair these versatile boots with denim and jersey, or thick tights and a printed dress for a strong, seasonal look.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- Rubber sole
- Lace closure
- Heel: 95mm Platform: 15mm
- Fabric & Care
- 100% Italian Leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- FREE UK Standard (on all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-7 working days) £4.50
- FREE UK Click and Collect (2-7 working days)
- UK Saturday (order by 12pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- UK Sunday (order by 12pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- UK Next Working Day (order by 12pm Mon-Fri), guaranteed to arrive before 1pm on the next working day (Mon-Fri) £8.00
- Rep. of Ireland (3-5 working days) £8.00
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Black
Want to reserve? Don't forget to call us first so it's here when you pop in.
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
A lovely pair of boots made from a lovely soft Italian leather. They look far higher than they are due to the hidden platform so totally wearable! I'm extremely tempted to buy a tan pair too!
Beautiful boots, soft leather
Beautiful boots. I love them.
Love them. Very comfortable & stylish. All reviews on the website were spot on.
Come up a little on the small side. Like the height.
I do spend a lot of money at jigsaw over the year
I love your Clothes and image
Would like more offers/ recognition as a loyal customer
Great product great service
Arrived quickly, decent quality
Lovely, soft high quality leather. Really well made and comfortable to wear ren though the heel is nice and high.
These are fantastic boots - I bought the black ones on this occasion, but have the tan ones already and absolutely love them. Despite the heel height they are supremely comfortable to walk in, look fantastic with jeans (especially straight and skinny styles) and jazz up any outfit. Well worth the price for me.