leather mini skirt
Item number 1029509
- Soft leather mini skirt with edge-stitched seams and raw hem. Team with the Retro Stripe Jersey Amelie top and chunky boots for stylish beatnik glamour.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- True to size
- Fully lined
- Zip fastening at the back
- Model is 5ft10 and wearing a size 10
- Fabric & Care
- 100% leather
- Specialist clean only
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- Free UK Standard (on all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-4 working days) £4.50
- Click and Collect (next working day within the M25
or 2-4 working days) FREE
- UK Next Working Day (order by 4pm Mon-Fri), guaranteed to arrive before 1pm on the next working day (Mon-Fri) £8.00
- Saturday (order by 3pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Black
Want to reserve? Don't forget to call us first so it's here when you pop in.
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Very pleased as it hadn't been tried on and was well wrapped up. Just what I was looking for.
The finish on the skirt isn't good, the 'cut' is not straight and there are white chalky marks all over the inside under the lining. Unfortunately didn't notice until after wearing!! Your comments would be appreciated.
Jigsaw reply I'm so sorry to read that you are unhappy with your leather mini skirt. I will pass your message to our Design Team as they will want to look into this with the Manufacturer. At the present time we have not received any other similar feedback on this skirt and it could be that this is an isolated case. If you would like to return the skirt to any of our main branches for inspection, my colleagues in store would be happy to help and advise you. Thank you for getting in touch; it is very important for us to address any quality issues.
Great fit and style - does ride up a bit.
Lovely. May order again in a few weeks just could not justify at the moment.