summer dropped hem sweater
Item number 1017928
- Versatile sweater crafted in a luxe cotton-blend with a brush of cashmere. High-low hem, relaxed fit through the body for a casual silhouette and boat neckline. Team with off-duty separates for effortless style this season.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- True to size
- Model is 5ft10 and wearing a size S
- Centreback length for a size M measures 73.5cm
- High-low hem
- Relaxed fit through the body for a casual silhouette
- Boat neckline
- Rib-hem detail
- Fabric & Care
- 35% Cotton, 28% Polyamide, 26% Viscose, 7% Cashmere, 4% Wool
- Machine Washable
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- Free UK Standard (on all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-4 working days) £4.50
- Click and Collect (Next working day within the M25
or 2-4 working days) FREE
- Saturday (order by 3pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- UK Next Working Day (order by 4pm Mon-Fri), guaranteed to arrive before 1pm on the next working day (Mon-Fri) £8.00
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Vintage Pink
Want to reserve? Don't forget to call us first so it's here when you pop in.
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Really lovely sweater , soft and looks great I am size 12 and needed a small where as I would of generally gone for a medium. Great colour in the blue.
Lovely colour and shape, but does show creases after sitting in the car for instance.
Lovely and soft and very wearable. Very impressed.
nice quality, I was looking for a fine cashmere originally, but thought I would try the viscose sweater and was very impressed with the feel and the quality when it arrived.
Already have the blue and love the casual fit. Could not resist the sale.
Really nice to wear & looks & feels good.
This was the 2nd jumper I bought in this colour.The 1st bought in April 2013 has 8 small holes on the lower back of the jumper. Think it was a weak batch of wool used.I loved the jumper so much I just bought another!!£79 was pricey for a jumper that did not wear.Maybe i should have returned the 1st but the holes only appeared in Jan/Feb 2014 and thought it rather late to return.Also bought a green jumper in March/April of the same style.
Delighted with the sweater, glad I went for the smaller size , colour is gorgeous just as on site.
I love these sweaters - the shape suits me perfectly. I have 2 and thinking of getting buying another blue one for when my current one wears out!!