Product added to your basket
Stripe Ballet Back Top
A nod to the scoop backed tops worn by ballet dancers, this piece is made from our soft, compact jersey to flatter the natural contours of the body. A…
Check Store Stock
Stripe Ballet Back Top
Tell a friend
A nod to the scoop backed tops worn by ballet dancers, this piece is made from our soft, compact jersey to flatter the natural contours of the body. A great base layer, this timeless piece will sit nicely with almost anything in your wardrobe. Updated for the first time with a fine stripe.
Fit and Features
- True to size
- Model is 5ft10 and wearing a size S
- Side neck point to hem for a size 12 measures 61.5cm
- Scoop back
- Round neck
Fabric and Care
- 95% Cotton , 5% Elastane
- Gentle Machine Wash
Good quality well made a fitted me well
Lovely quality and design
Lovely top unfortunately it felt too tight fitting for me so disappointed because I was really looking forward to wearing it
The neckline of this top was too high for me and sat high on my neck which felt uncomfortable. Apart from that it was a lovely top but had to be returned. The top came from a Jigsaw store and not the main warehouse and had a very funny unpleasant smell.
Neat little top, looking forward to warm weather to wear it
A good quality, classic top. A little pricey though for what is essentially a t-shirt.
Delivery & Returns
UK Standard (FREE on all orders over £100, Up to 4 working days) or £4.50
Click and Collect 2-4 working days FREE
UK Saturday (Order by 2pm Thursday - UK mainland only - Delivery by DPD) £6
UK Next Working Day (Order by 2pm Mon-Thurs) £8
Republic of Ireland (Up to 8 working days) £8
EU Standard (8-12 working days) £10.95
By Post - FREE returns (UK only) when you use our Royal Mail Returns Label
Jigsaw stores – UK standalone stores only
Free Click & Collect
Order with Click and Collect and receive 10% off your next in-store purchase for a limited time only. Little perks, love Jigsaw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Click and Collect 10% offer entitles you to receive 10% off voucher to spend in store when you collect your online order from one of our stores.
- Redeem in standalone stores only by presenting and handing over the voucher.
- This voucher is valid only in stand-alone stores (not online, concessions or on any websites).
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed until 22nd June 2018.
- This voucher can only be redeemed against full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher discount amount will be deducted at the checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to present and handover the voucher in store for one time use only.
- Jigsaw is not responsible for the content of third-party voucher code websites. If the details shown there are incorrect Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount. For example Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount beyond the date stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively.
- There is no minimum spend for % off discounts unless specified in the original communication.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of products sold through The Shop at Bluebird.
- No cash alternatives will be given for the value of this voucher.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards or shipping costs.
- A direct like-for-like exchange can be completed in stores only, which will include the original discount; however, if exchanging for a different product or the same product at a different price the discount will be lost.
- If in doubt about any of these terms, please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8392 5603 before placing your order.
- Jigsaw reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount offer without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.