Product added to your basket
Poppy Fields Pencil Skirt
We commissioned British artist Marcus James to create a set of artworks based on mathematical theories, Order & Chaos – the inspiration behind our col…
Check Store Stock
Poppy Fields Pencil Skirt
Tell a friend
We commissioned British artist Marcus James to create a set of artworks based on mathematical theories, Order & Chaos – the inspiration behind our collection. Part of the Order series, this skirt features a beautiful floral pattern, hand drawn before manipulated by screen printing to create a graphic design. Woven from a cotton mix, it has a classic pencil shape. Further details include full lining. Wear with silk tops for an extra feminine approach to your look.
Fit and Features
- True to size
- Model is 5ft10 and wearing a size 10
- Centreback length for a size 12 measures 56cm
- Concealed zip closure
- Full lining
Fabric and Care
- MAIN- 63% Viscose 34% Cotton 3% Elastane
- LINING- 65% Acetate 35% Polyester
- Dry Clean only
Love your straight skirts and materials
I love the style and the pattern but as the lining is sewn into the skirt the skirt needs constant readjusting to accommodate for that as the lining ruffles the material of the skirt.
Jigsaw skirts are a good fit for me
Just as described, detailed finish, high quality fabric
Good fit & received in record time
Delivery & Returns
UK Standard (FREE on all orders over £100, Up to 5 working days) or £4.50
Click and Collect Up to 5 working days FREE
Republic of Ireland (Up to 8 working days) £8
EU Standard (8-12 working days) £10.95
By Post - FREE returns (UK only) when you use our Royal Mail Returns Label
Jigsaw stores – UK standalone stores only
Free Click & Collect
Order with Click and Collect and receive 10% off your next in-store purchase for a limited time only. Little perks, love Jigsaw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Click and Collect 10% offer entitles you to receive 10% off voucher to spend in store when you collect your online order from one of our stores.
- Redeem in standalone stores only by presenting and handing over the voucher.
- This voucher is valid only in stand-alone stores (not online, concessions or on any websites).
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed until 22nd June 2018.
- This voucher can only be redeemed against full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher discount amount will be deducted at the checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to present and handover the voucher in store for one time use only.
- Jigsaw is not responsible for the content of third-party voucher code websites. If the details shown there are incorrect Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount. For example Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount beyond the date stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively.
- There is no minimum spend for % off discounts unless specified in the original communication.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of products sold through The Shop at Bluebird.
- No cash alternatives will be given for the value of this voucher.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards or shipping costs.
- A direct like-for-like exchange can be completed in stores only, which will include the original discount; however, if exchanging for a different product or the same product at a different price the discount will be lost.
- If in doubt about any of these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 8392 5603 before placing your order.
- Jigsaw reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount offer without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.