Product added to your basket
Herringbone Pleat Front Mini Skirt
Woven from wool herringbone, this skirt will work equally well with workwear and casual separates. An A-line shape sitting above the knee, design feat…
Check Store Stock
Herringbone Pleat Front Mini Skirt
Tell a friend
Woven from wool herringbone, this skirt will work equally well with workwear and casual separates. An A-line shape sitting above the knee, design features include a full twill lining and a centrefront pleat for a polished finish. Pair with matching jacket for a contemporary workwear option.
Fit and Features
- True to size
- Model is 5ft10 and wearing a size 10
- Centreback length for a size 12 measures 49.6cm
- Sits above knee
- A-line silhouette
- Centrefront pleat
- Centreback zip with hook-and-eye closure
- Full lining
Fabric and Care
- Main 80% Wool 20% Polyester
- Lining 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
Lovely material, great style of skirt but just not together. The tweed fabric is too soft & does not hold the skirts shape, so the pleat immediately falls open. It is a shame as the fabric looks and feels really nice.
Good quality wool and a lovely colour. Very thick material which adds unneeded bulk to my waistline but with the right top, it looks really smart for work.
Lovely wool skirt,
Too short big on hips for me
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with your garment but I'm glad you have taken the time to review it, as I'm sure your feedback will be invaluable to other customers.
Beautiful skirt, I loved it but sadly too short, about 2cm longer would have been perfect.
Delivery & Returns
UK Standard (FREE on all orders over £100, Up to 5 working days) or £4.50
Click and Collect Up to 5 working days FREE
Republic of Ireland (Up to 8 working days) £8
EU Standard (8-12 working days) £10.95
By Post - FREE returns (UK only) when you use our Royal Mail Returns Label
Jigsaw stores – UK standalone stores only
Free Click & Collect
Order with Click and Collect and receive 10% off your next in-store purchase for a limited time only. Little perks, love Jigsaw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Click and Collect 10% offer entitles you to receive 10% off voucher to spend in store when you collect your online order from one of our stores.
- Redeem in standalone stores only by presenting and handing over the voucher.
- This voucher is valid only in stand-alone stores (not online, concessions or on any websites).
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed until 22nd June 2018.
- This voucher can only be redeemed against full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher discount amount will be deducted at the checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to present and handover the voucher in store for one time use only.
- Jigsaw is not responsible for the content of third-party voucher code websites. If the details shown there are incorrect Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount. For example Jigsaw will not be able to honour the discount beyond the date stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively.
- There is no minimum spend for % off discounts unless specified in the original communication.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of products sold through The Shop at Bluebird.
- No cash alternatives will be given for the value of this voucher.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards or shipping costs.
- A direct like-for-like exchange can be completed in stores only, which will include the original discount; however, if exchanging for a different product or the same product at a different price the discount will be lost.
- If in doubt about any of these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 8392 5603 before placing your order.
- Jigsaw reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount offer without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.