modal long lace vest
Item number 1016831
- Elegant lace-trim vest top in softest modal jersey. Slim, adjustable straps. One of our best-selling styles, this piece works perfectly layered under a tailored jacket to give your workwear wardrobe a subtle touch of femininity. This piece is part of the Jigsaw Essential range; designed with style, and crafted to last.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- True to size
- Model is 5ft10 and is wearing a size S
- Fabric & Care
- 92% Modal, 8% Elastane
- Trim: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Machine wash
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- Free UK Standard (on all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-4 working days) £4.50
- Click and Collect (next working day within the M25
or 2-4 working days) FREE
- UK Next Work (order by 4pm Mon-Fri) £8.00
- Saturday (order by 3pm Fri - UK mainland only) £6
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Black
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Soft and comfortable......good quality.
Love this top, I have a few in different colours .washes well !!
Lovey versatile top. I would buy several colours if you had multi-buy deals!
Very useful- I will always wear it under something else- but I do wish there was a version with slightly thicker straps so that even when I wear it under things I am not aware that my bra straps will show.
I would appreciate being able to access free postage particularly as I don't have a jigsaw near by. Or being able to collect from another business if jigsaw isn't close by.
I love this vest, I got them in almost every color, great product.
Easy to use, quick delivery and lovely clothes
Took a while to be delivered to store but was over xmas so may have been the reason. Told that I had to bring phot id that had to be passport or driving licence - not convenient. Although I understand you may wish to have photo id it's not the most convenient forms for carrying around generally - work id should be just as acceptable.
Excellent web site and great service