Gadea Court Shoe
fine wool jacket with pleats
Item number 1020420
- This classic fine wool jacket is beautifully tailored in gorgeous Italian wool. A wonderfully versatile piece that is an equally good transitional item. Wear as part of a suit for the office or any formal event or dress down at the weekends with fine gauge knitwear and jeans. An investment piece with everlasting appeal that will take you gracefully through any number of different occasions.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
This gorgeous jacket has a sophisticated tailored cut that is fitted throughout.
- Fabric & Care
51% Wool49% Viscose
- Do not machine wash
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry Clean Only
- Delivery & Returns
- When you spend £100 or more UK Standard is FREE
- UK Standard (2-4 Working days) £4.50
- UK Next working day (order by 4pm)
- EU Standard* (5-10 working days) £10.95
- Free UK Returns
All services use Royal Mail and a signature will be required on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address which suits you, but royal mail should also leave a card if you're not in.- see full delivery details and the countries we ship to
- see terms and conditions
You have selected: Black
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Size seemed very small. Ordered size 16 as it was only one available but same size as 12 in similar jacket.
lovely quality but a little small on waist so needed to size up
Really liked the jacket, but unfortunately it was a little tight on the arms.
Loved the style and quality of this jacket which I'd seen in the store early in the season, but at full price it would have had to be faultless. Very pleased to find it in the sale. So, here are the minor flaws. I'm 5'3" a size12, slightly top heavy - often have to order s14 jackets/tops. The s14 in this jacket is very nipped in on the waist. The sleeves are slightly on the long side, so don't even think about going up a size unless you are tall. Initially I found the jacket too small in-store but a fitness drive has toned up my midsection now. So, its still nipped in but the pleats sit better at the back. Bust is a fairly comfortable standard s14 measurement.
Really hope this helps someone. This a a beautiful quality timeless jacket so rarely found on the high street these days.
Very good service