featherweight cashmere sweater
Item number 1017786
- Keep it luxuriously casual in this boat neck sweater, knitted in our new lightweight cashmere. With a choice of three spring-fresh shades, this easy style can be thrown on with your favourite jeans and ballet flats.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- Boat neck sweater
- Raglan sleeves and rolled hem
- Semi-fitted through the body
- Finishes at the bottom hip
- Model is 5ft9 and is wearing a size S
- Fabric & Care
- Hand Wash
- Warm iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleanable
- Delivery & Returns
- When you spend £100 or more UK Standard is FREE
- UK Standard (2-4 Working days) £4.50
- UK Next working day (order by 4pm)
- EU Standard* (5-10 working days) £10.95
- Free UK Returns
All services use Royal Mail and a signature will be required on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address which suits you, but royal mail should also leave a card if you're not in.- see full delivery details and the countries we ship to
- see terms and conditions
You have selected: Bright Blue
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Lovely colour, nice and light to wear
Lovel colour and very comfortable
A beautiful jumper in a lovely colour and style but after being worn only twice, it is bobbling badly. I am disappointed as it was expensive.
Jigsaw reply Thanks for your feedback here. This is a tricky problem. We use high quality, untreated Cashmere in our clothes. The very soft feel comes from the fibres of the yarn being twisted loosely which may mean that the finished item will shed excess fibres. If we were to twist the yarn more tightly there would not be such a soft feel to the finished article.
Please rest assured that the bobbling (or pilling) caused by the natural shedding process in new garments will settle down over time. Hand washing or dry cleaning the item will help, as will using a gentle de-pilling comb.
I hope this explains what is happening and puts your mind at rest.
Had to phone to make order as online registration kept going round in circles!
Jigsaw reply I am very sorry that you had some problems processing an order on our website.Sometimes there are technical issues caused which are beyond our control.I am glad that we were able to help you by placing the order for you over the phone.