Terms and Conditions
- Free Delivery for orders over £100 Offer
Free Delivery offer applies to UK orders over £100.00 using our Standard Delivery method and to all Deliver to Store orders. This offer applies to UK residents only and is subject to availability. For Standard (non-Deliver to Store orders) the delivery charge will be deducted at the checkout if the order value is equal to or greater than £100.00. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the free postage option at checkout. No cash alternative will be given. This offer applies to online orders only. Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- More details on the delivery and returns process are provided in the Delivery & Returns section of the website.
Please note that all delivery times are based around working days (Mon-Fri) and refer to the time from which we receive your order. Please note that the day we receive your order may not be the day you placed your order. If you place an order on Sunday, for example, the order will be processed through our order management system on Monday.
Delivery times represent the level of service we endeavour to achieve for all orders. We are not able to guarantee to deliver products at a particular time on a particular date. On occasion we may incur internal delays, which will increase these timeframes. On occasion delays beyond our control may be caused by the courier company.
On occasion it may be necessary to despatch an order in separate packages or in separate batches. Where an order cannot immediately be fulfilled in its entirety you will be contacted directly to establish how you would like us to manage the remainder of your order.
- Areas of Distribution
In the United Kingdom, Jigsaw’s website www.jigsaw-online.com delivers to all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland and all off-shore islands.
In the European Union, we are able to ship to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
In the USA, customers are able to make purchases through our American website www.jigsaw-london.com with deliveries being made from within the USA.
Currently, we are not able to ship orders received through this website, to other destinations internationally. It is possible to organise shipment of our goods to other destinations worldwide, but not under the terms and conditions set out in this document. Overseas customers should contact Jigsaw directly on + 44 (0)20 8392 5603 for further information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- We hope you are pleased with the design and quality of your items. However, should you wish to return anything you've ordered or purchased please see below:
Purchases made on the website or as a postal sale from a store:
Any items (full-price or reduced) may be returned to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt provided they are unworn and undamaged.
Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault.
Returns paperwork is included for web orders. Please contact the relevant store for details on how to return a postal sale.
Purchases made in Jigsaw stores:
Full-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
Reduced-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store for exchange only within 14 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued for reduced-price items.
All returned items need to be unworn and undamaged.
Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault.
Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible (we aim for within 14 days), but customers should allow up to 30 days for a refund to be completed to their credit card.
- Sale Returns Policy
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can be returned within 14 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition.
This differs from sale items purchased in-store where we offer an exchange only for items returned within 14 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued. For more information on Jigsaw’s return policy, please refer to the ‘Delivery and Returns’ page
- Non Returnable Items
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of certain items including, earrings, lingerie, swimwear and Organics Beauty products.
For details on how best to return items, please see the Delivery & Returns section of the website.
- Company Information
Welcome to Jigsaw’s online store. Please read through our terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Please also read our privacy statement regarding any personal information that you may provide us with.
Jigsaw is the trading name of Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited. The company is registered in England and Wales, under company number 1069599. We are a retailer selling clothing and accessories for women and children. Our VAT registration number is 645483125.
Our registered address is: 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey. TW9 4AW.
Please note this is not the address for returning product. Returning product to this address will have a significant impact on the time it takes to process your return.
- Invitation to Treat
- You will only be charged for any goods ordered at the point when these goods are ready for despatch from Jigsaw to you. Payment is not taken when you place the order. All items offered for sale by Jigsaw on our website are offered on an ‘invitation to treat’ basis. This means that, by placing an order, Jigsaw is not committed to provide the goods requested. We accept your order at the time we despatch the goods to you. This represents the moment where a ‘contract of sale’ is made between Jigsaw and you. Please note actual contracts of sale will not be filed or accessible. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Site Content & Use
- Every care is taken to ensure all information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. This includes:
• product descriptions and specifications
• pricing and delivery charges (please see specific pricing section below for further information)
• the use of photographic images to show accurate product detail and colour. Please note that the product colours you see will depend on your monitor’s ability to read these colours. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's evaluation of product colour will accurately reflect the product upon delivery.
• consistency of product pricing across all our distribution channels
• availability of stock. Please note, whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of our information on available stock, on occasion discrepancies may occur. Should you place an order for an item displayed as available on our website and this item is in fact out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
At any given time information posted on our website may be subject to inaccuracy or may be out of date. All content provided on the site is subject to change without prior notice.
- Use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set out above.
The copyright of all materials on this site belong to Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited (t/a JIGSAW). All rights are reserved. You may read, print or download content for private use only. No content may be used by you or distributed to others for the purpose of commercial gain. Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium, distribute, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without prior written permission from Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited.
JIGSAW is a registered trademark. We may also claim trademark and service mark rights in other marks contained within the pages of this site. Other trade marks and names may be used within the pages of this site to refer to the entities claiming the marks and names of their products. We disclaim any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
You must acknowledge that all imagery, graphics, photography, designs, trademarks, brand names and all other intellectual property will remain at Jigsaw and/or will be upheld by their respective owners.
- Your Required Information
- To purchase from Jigsaw’s website you will need to register a number of details with us. You will be required to provide information about yourself that is up to date and accurate. The key information we will require includes your first name and surname, your e-mail address, your phone number (in case we need to contact you directly about an order query) and your delivery and billing (cardholder) addresses, including accurate postcodes. We will not be able to complete any transactions without the billing address of the credit card used to complete the purchase.
Please take the utmost care when entering the above information in order to help us process your transaction and deliver your goods as quickly as possible.
It is possible to create your own account on Jigsaw’s website. This enables you to store your relevant delivery and contact details securely, so that the purchasing process is easier each time you buy. It is important that you keep this information up to date and that you select the correct information from your account when completing a transaction.
- Completing Your Order
- Please always double check your order details to confirm you are happy with the quantities and prices of the goods you wish to purchase. Always check you have selected the correct size and colour. We have specifically designed the checkout area of our site to show your basket at every step of the process, so it is clearly visible and easy to check at any time. Also, when shopping/browsing throughout the site, we have provided a drop down basket which allows you to check (and remove/add) items in your bag at any stage. Simply click on 'Shopping Bag' at the top right of every page.
Please note that if you use our 'save basket' function, which enables you to log out and return later to complete your purchases, product details and availability may have changed since your last visit. You should always check your basket contents before completing your order.
Please also note that all purchases are subject to availability.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to confirm receipt. This email will provide the core details of your order and the payment that will be taken from your credit card when the goods are despatched. This confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of your order or a guarantee that it can be fulfilled. Should we have any queries about your order or have any problems in fulfilling your order, our Customer Service team will contact you directly.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please see the section below on your "Cancellation Rights". Please note, cancellation of an order is not the same as the returns process, should you wish to return any items shipped top you. This is also detailed below in the “Returns” section.
- Pricing & Delivery Charges
- The prices payable for all items offered on our website are clearly displayed. Our UK website displays prices in pounds sterling, however, in the Check Out you can see prices in approximate euros. Our US website display prices in US dollars. All prices are shown inclusive of any selling duties, such as VAT. Your order will be based upon product prices and delivery charges at the time you submit your order.
When items are reduced in price for promotional or sale periods, the new price will be displayed in red with the previous price shown in black with a strikethrough.
Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the pricing on our website, the price of an item displayed at the time of your order, may very rarely be inaccurate. We reserve the right to accept or decline an order placed for mis-priced product. Should we be unable to fulfil the order due to a pricing error, we shall contact you regarding the required adjustment and provide you with the opportunity to cancel or accept the order based on the correct pricing. Should an item be reduced to a lower price after an order has been placed but before the merchandise has been delivered, the original order price will be upheld.
The prices shown for items on the website do not include charges for postage and packing (delivery). Delivery charges (p&p) will be added to the total product value of your order based on the delivery service you chose. Information on postage and packaging may be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. The cost of our standard delivery service is shown on each individual product page, as well as in the shopping basket and checkout areas of the site.
Payment, Returns & Cancellations
- Payment Methods
- Our website only accepts credit/debit card payment. Please do not send cash or cheques. We currently accept the following cards for payment on our site.
•Maestro UK (formerly Switch)
We obtain authorisation for payment from your card issuer at the time you submit your order. Payment will not be taken from your card until we actually despatch the goods you ordered to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order upon failure of card authorisation.
Sometimes we may be required to charge your payment card £2 to authorise a payment. Don't worry - this amount is immediately refunded back to your account once your card has been verified.
- Ensuring that you are able to browse and shop safely on Jigsaw’s website is of paramount importance to us. We have created a secure transactional site and all payment activities are encrypted.
- Title & Risk
- Items that you order remain the property of Jigsaw until we have received payment in full for those items. Risk and liability for the items pass to you on delivery. Title reverts to Jigsaw in the event that you cancel your order or return items to us. Should you need to return any items to us, liability for these items remains with you until they are received into Jigsaw’s warehouse (the address of which is provided on a pre-printed return address label on the returns form sent out with your original order).
- Cancellation Right
- Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for further details.
- Rights to Terms and Conditions
- Jigsaw reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Jigsaw Gift Vouchers at any time; to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of any gift voucher, at its discretion if such action is deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Gift Vouchers
• Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers are available to purchase online or in-store but can only be redeemed in Jigsaw stand alone stores.
• Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
• Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
• Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers can only be used in Jigsaw stand alone stores within the U.K. Unfortunately it cannot be used in any Jigsaw concessions within department stores or online.
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers
• Jigsaw will not accept liability if your gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your consent. Jigsaw will not replace the voucher or any remaining balance outstanding on the voucher.
Balances and Refunds
• If the full amount of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, the gift voucher can be used again for the remaining balance.
• Jigsaw Store Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the gift voucher on payment of the difference in value.
• If you do not spend the entire value of a Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher in one transaction, the remaining balance will be held on the same gift voucher.
• If you decide to exchange a product purchased using a Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher for an item of lesser value, the balance in value will be credited in the form of a further Jigsaw Gift Voucher or credit note.
• If a refund is given for any purchase made using a Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher and another method of payment (where the value of the purchase was greater than the value of the gift voucher), the refund will be given in the form of a Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher up to the value of the gift voucher initially used and the balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
• If a partial refund is given for any purchase made using a Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher and another method of payment, the refund will be given firstly in the form of a credit note (as above) and any remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
• Each Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher is valid for 24 months. The period of 24 months is reset each time credit is added or taken from the gift voucher.
Discounts and Promotional Codes
- Online Free UK Delivery code
- From time to time we will offer Free UK Delivery using a promotional code. These offers are sent to selected customers by email.
There is no minimum spend and the offer applies to all orders placed using our Standard Delivery method.
This offer applies to UK residents only and is subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the correct postage option at checkout and to enter the promotional code.
No cash alternative will be given. This offer applies to online orders only. Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Redeeming Online or In Store
- If you are lucky enough to have a discount or promotional code, please redeem this online by entering the specific code at checkout. To redeem in store, please present your code to one of the store staff.
For discount promotions where a percentage reduction is offered:
• The discount will be deducted at the checkout
• The discount applies to full price items only
• It is the customer's responsibility to enter the code at the checkout (on the Your Shopping Basket page)
• Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively
• Some promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions on the same order
• No cash alternatives will be given
• The promotion will end at the time stated on the original communication
• Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this and other promotions at any time
• If in doubt about any of these terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.