Terms and Conditions
Here you'll find all the small print, the terms and conditions you may need to reference. If you can't find what you're looking for here please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 392 5603.
- £25 Gift Card
1. For a limited time when you spend £250 or more in a single transaction we will give you a £25 Thank You card. The card will be sent in your order or handed to you at checkout. Cards will be issued for purchases made before 23:59 on Sunday 23rd November 2014. You can redeem the card on a subsequent order of more than £25.
2. The Jigsaw Thank You Card can be redeemed in all Jigsaw UK Standalone stores, at www.jigsaw-online.com or by calling 0208 392 5603 and placing an order over the phone. Unfortunately it cannot be used in any Jigsaw concessions within department stores or online at johnlewis.com, jigsaw-london.com or jigsawclothing.com.au.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to present the card to the staff member at the till who is processing the transaction (if in a store), enter the promotional code which can be found on the back of the card at checkout or quote the unique code over the phone in order for the discount to be applied online. The balance of the card will then be deducted from the value of the purchase at checkout.
4. The Jigsaw Thank You Card can be redeemed on full price merchandise only. The transaction value (not including any delivery or alteration charges) must be to the value of £25 or over. It cannot be redeemed against the purchase of a gift voucher.
5. Only one Thank You Card may be used per transaction.
6. The Jigsaw Thank You Card can only be used once.
7. The Jigsaw Thank You Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including delivery offers, staff or press discounts.
a) Online: For returns using the £25 Jigsaw Thank You Card the discount will be proportionately applied across each item purchased, therefore any refund will deduct the proportionate discount off the items price. All refunds will be issued using the original payment method.
b) In store: For purchases in store using the £25 Jigsaw Thank You Card, the value of returned items will be reissued as a Jigsaw Gift Card or credit note up to the value of £25. The remainder of the item(s) will be refunded using the original payment method.
9. The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if sold. If found please return to Jigsaw Customer Services, 159 Mortlake Road, Kew, TW9 4AW.
10. The card is valid until 23:59 27th November 2014.
11. Jigsaw cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
12. This card remains the property of Jigsaw and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
13. Jigsaw reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw this offer at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Grazia Gift Card
- Jigsaw Gift
• This gift card entitles customers to anything from £5-£250 off full-price items across the full Jigsaw range on transactions over £30.Free Coffee at Fernandez & Wells
• This gift card is redeemable at Duke Street Emporium only and cannot be redeemed at any other Jigsaw store, concession or online.
• To redeem in store users must present the single-use gift card to the cashier who will reveal the level of discount the card entitles the user to.
• Once the discount has been redeemed the cashier will retain the card.
• For returned goods purchased using the gift card, any refunds credited to the original method of payment will amount to the balance of the purchase only.
• Jigsaw is unable to refund of transfer the value of the gift card.
• Jigsaw will exchange items to the same purchase value within the exchange period, provided there is a proof of purchase.
• This gift card entitles customers any free coffee at Fernandez & Wells Duke Street.General
• This gift card is not redeemable against any other beverages or Fernandez & Wells products.
• This gift card is redeemable at Duke Street Emporium only and cannot be redeemed at any other branches of Fernandez & Wells.
• This card is valid from 4th November 2014 – 2nd December 2014.
• To redeem in store users must present the single-use gift card to the cashier. The user must redeem the coffee before they redeem the Jigsaw discount for the offer to be valid.
• This card is valid from 4th November 2014 – 2nd December 2014.
• This gift card may not be exchanged for cash.
• The gift card may only be used once, and only one gift card may be used per transaction.
• Your card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be used towards the purchase gift vouchers.
• Jigsaw & Fernandez & Wells reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift card at any time and can take appropriate action, including cancellation of the card, if they deem it necessary.
- '2-for-1 tickets to William Morris exhibition at National Portrait Gallery' Offer
Anarchy & Beauty: William Morris and His Legacy, 1860 – 1960
National Portrait Gallery
16 October 2014 – 11 January 2015
Enjoy 2-for-1 tickets to the exhibition when you present a valid receipt for a purchase from Jigsaw’s William Morris collection (if you made an online purchase provide the order confirmation email).
Available on full-price tickets only. Valid during usual Gallery opening hours, not in conjunction with any other offer and subject to availability. The Gallery is closed 24 – 26 December 2014.
- 'Jigsaw #StyleAndTruth' competition
WIN £1000 JIGSAW SPENDING SPREE:
There is no purchase necessary for entry.
You do not have to have bought from Jigsaw in order to win the competition.
Eligibility: This competition is open to residents of the UK and R.O.I over the age of 18. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Jigsaw's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest.
Sponsor: Jigsaw (Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited
Timing: Midnight Wednesday 1st October – 12PM GMT 21st November 2014 (the "Competition Period").
How to Enter The Competition: During the Competition period, share an image which displays a sense of your style via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #STYLEANDTRUTH. All entries must be received by Jigsaw during the Competition period or they will be void. By uploading a photograph, you warrant that you are the sole unrestricted owner of the image and have the right to post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for the purposes of this contest. You must have obtained all rights, authorisations or consents required in connection with the use of the photograph for the purposes set out in the rules, including the consent of any person that appears in the photograph other than yourself. By posting a photo using the hashtag #STYLEANDTRUTH you agree for the image to be posted on the Jigsaw website and also on Jigsaw social media platforms. It may take up to 24 hours for your image to be approved and posted into the gallery.
Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The winning image will be selected by Jigsaw Head of Brand Kate Baker who will choose one winner to win a £1000 Jigsaw shopping experience on Monday 24th November 2014. The voucher is only redeemable in store. Winners shall be notified by email within ten days of this date. These determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Competition. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Competition. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified by email within ten business days. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prizewinner will be determined. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received. By entering this competition, you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from all responsibility and liability for this competition. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in no way sponsors endorses or administers, nor are they associated with, this competition. Any information that you provide is provided to Jigsaw and not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in association with Offerpop technology. By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Jigsaw may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. Jigsaw will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to stop contacting you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Free Delivery for all UK orders
Free Delivery offer applies to UK orders using our Next Day Delivery method and to all Deliver to Store orders. For free UK Next Day Delivery, all orders must be placed before 1pm GMT on Tuesday 23rd December 2014. Free UK Next Day Delivery applies to UK residents only and is subject to availability. For UK Next Day (non-Deliver to Store orders) the delivery charge will be deducted at the checkout. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the free postage option at checkout. No cash alternative will be given. This offer applies to online orders only. Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- More details on the delivery and returns process are provided in the Delivery & Returns section of the website.
Please note that all delivery times are based around working days (Mon-Fri) and refer to the time from which we receive your order. Please note that the day we receive your order may not be the day you placed your order. If you place an order on Sunday, for example, the order will be processed through our order management system on Monday.
Delivery times represent the level of service we endeavour to achieve for all orders. We are not able to guarantee to deliver products at a particular time on a particular date. On occasion we may incur internal delays, which will increase these timeframes. On occasion delays beyond our control may be caused by the courier company.
On occasion it may be necessary to despatch an order in separate packages or in separate batches. Where an order cannot immediately be fulfilled in its entirety you will be contacted directly to establish how you would like us to manage the remainder of your order.
- Areas of Distribution
In the United Kingdom, Jigsaw’s website www.jigsaw-online.com delivers to all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland and all off-shore islands.
In the European Union, we are able to ship to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
In the USA, customers are able to make purchases through our American website www.jigsaw-london.com with deliveries being made from within the USA.
Currently, we are not able to ship orders received through this website, to other destinations internationally. It is possible to organise shipment of our goods to other destinations worldwide, but not under the terms and conditions set out in this document. Overseas customers should contact Jigsaw directly on + 44 (0)20 8392 5603 for further information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- We hope you are pleased with the design and quality of your items. However, should you wish to return anything you've ordered or purchased please see below:
Purchases made on the website or as a postal sale from a store:
Any items (full-price or reduced) may be returned to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt provided they are unworn and undamaged.
Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault.
Returns paperwork is included for web orders. Please contact the relevant store for details on how to return a postal sale.
Purchases made in Jigsaw stores:
Full-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
Reduced-price items may be returned to any Jigsaw stand-alone store for exchange only within 14 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued for reduced-price items.
All returned items need to be unworn and undamaged.
Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault.
Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible (we aim for within 14 days), but customers should allow up to 30 days for a refund to be completed to their credit card.
- Sale Returns Policy
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can be returned within 14 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition.
This differs from sale items purchased in-store where we offer an exchange only for items returned within 14 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued. For more information on Jigsaw’s return policy, please refer to the ‘Delivery and Returns’ page
- Non Returnable Items
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of certain items including, earrings, lingerie, swimwear and Organics Beauty products.
For details on how best to return items, please see the Delivery & Returns section of the website.
- Company Information
Welcome to Jigsaw’s online store. Please read through our terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Please also read our privacy statement regarding any personal information that you may provide us with.
Jigsaw is the trading name of Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited. The company is registered in England and Wales, under company number 1069599. We are a retailer selling clothing and accessories for women and children. Our VAT registration number is 645483125.
Our registered address is: 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey. TW9 4AW.
Please note this is not the address for returning product. Returning product to this address will have a significant impact on the time it takes to process your return.
- Invitation to Treat
- You will only be charged for any goods ordered at the point when these goods are ready for despatch from Jigsaw to you. Payment is not taken when you place the order. All items offered for sale by Jigsaw on our website are offered on an ‘invitation to treat’ basis. This means that, by placing an order, Jigsaw is not committed to provide the goods requested. We accept your order at the time we despatch the goods to you. This represents the moment where a ‘contract of sale’ is made between Jigsaw and you. Please note actual contracts of sale will not be filed or accessible. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Site Content & Use
- Every care is taken to ensure all information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. This includes:
• product descriptions and specifications
• pricing and delivery charges (please see specific pricing section below for further information)
• the use of photographic images to show accurate product detail and colour. Please note that the product colours you see will depend on your monitor’s ability to read these colours. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's evaluation of product colour will accurately reflect the product upon delivery.
• consistency of product pricing across all our distribution channels
• availability of stock. Please note, whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of our information on available stock, on occasion discrepancies may occur. Should you place an order for an item displayed as available on our website and this item is in fact out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
At any given time information posted on our website may be subject to inaccuracy or may be out of date. All content provided on the site is subject to change without prior notice.
- Use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set out above.
The copyright of all materials on this site belong to Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited (t/a JIGSAW). All rights are reserved. You may read, print or download content for private use only. No content may be used by you or distributed to others for the purpose of commercial gain. Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium, distribute, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without prior written permission from Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited.
JIGSAW is a registered trademark. We may also claim trademark and service mark rights in other marks contained within the pages of this site. Other trade marks and names may be used within the pages of this site to refer to the entities claiming the marks and names of their products. We disclaim any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
You must acknowledge that all imagery, graphics, photography, designs, trademarks, brand names and all other intellectual property will remain at Jigsaw and/or will be upheld by their respective owners.
- Your Required Information
- To purchase from Jigsaw’s website you will need to register a number of details with us. You will be required to provide information about yourself that is up to date and accurate. The key information we will require includes your first name and surname, your e-mail address, your phone number (in case we need to contact you directly about an order query) and your delivery and billing (cardholder) addresses, including accurate postcodes. We will not be able to complete any transactions without the billing address of the credit card used to complete the purchase.
Please take the utmost care when entering the above information in order to help us process your transaction and deliver your goods as quickly as possible.
It is possible to create your own account on Jigsaw’s website. This enables you to store your relevant delivery and contact details securely, so that the purchasing process is easier each time you buy. It is important that you keep this information up to date and that you select the correct information from your account when completing a transaction.
- Completing Your Order
- Please always double check your order details to confirm you are happy with the quantities and prices of the goods you wish to purchase. Always check you have selected the correct size and colour. We have specifically designed the checkout area of our site to show your basket at every step of the process, so it is clearly visible and easy to check at any time. Also, when shopping/browsing throughout the site, we have provided a drop down basket which allows you to check (and remove/add) items in your bag at any stage. Simply click on 'Shopping Bag' at the top right of every page.
Please note that if you use our 'save basket' function, which enables you to log out and return later to complete your purchases, product details and availability may have changed since your last visit. You should always check your basket contents before completing your order.
Please also note that all purchases are subject to availability.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to confirm receipt. This email will provide the core details of your order and the payment that will be taken from your credit card when the goods are despatched. This confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of your order or a guarantee that it can be fulfilled. Should we have any queries about your order or have any problems in fulfilling your order, our Customer Service team will contact you directly.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please see the section below on your "Cancellation Rights". Please note, cancellation of an order is not the same as the returns process, should you wish to return any items shipped top you. This is also detailed below in the “Returns” section.
- Pricing & Delivery Charges
- The prices payable for all items offered on our website are clearly displayed. Our UK website displays prices in pounds sterling, however, in the Check Out you can see prices in approximate euros. Our US website display prices in US dollars. All prices are shown inclusive of any selling duties, such as VAT. Your order will be based upon product prices and delivery charges at the time you submit your order.
When items are reduced in price for promotional or sale periods, the new price will be displayed in red with the previous price shown in black with a strikethrough.
Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the pricing on our website, the price of an item displayed at the time of your order, may very rarely be inaccurate. We reserve the right to accept or decline an order placed for mis-priced product. Should we be unable to fulfil the order due to a pricing error, we shall contact you regarding the required adjustment and provide you with the opportunity to cancel or accept the order based on the correct pricing. Should an item be reduced to a lower price after an order has been placed but before the merchandise has been delivered, the original order price will be upheld.
The prices shown for items on the website do not include charges for postage and packing (delivery). Delivery charges (p&p) will be added to the total product value of your order based on the delivery service you chose. Information on postage and packaging may be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. The cost of our standard delivery service is shown on each individual product page, as well as in the shopping basket and checkout areas of the site.
Payment, Returns & Cancellations
- Payment Methods
- Our website only accepts credit/debit card payment. Please do not send cash or cheques. We currently accept the following cards for payment on our site.
•Maestro UK (formerly Switch)
We obtain authorisation for payment from your card issuer at the time you submit your order. Payment will not be taken from your card until we actually despatch the goods you ordered to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order upon failure of card authorisation.
Sometimes we may be required to charge your payment card £2 to authorise a payment. Don't worry - this amount is immediately refunded back to your account once your card has been verified.
- Ensuring that you are able to browse and shop safely on Jigsaw’s website is of paramount importance to us. We have created a secure transactional site and all payment activities are encrypted.
- Title & Risk
- Items that you order remain the property of Jigsaw until we have received payment in full for those items. Risk and liability for the items pass to you on delivery. Title reverts to Jigsaw in the event that you cancel your order or return items to us. Should you need to return any items to us, liability for these items remains with you until they are received into Jigsaw’s warehouse (the address of which is provided on a pre-printed return address label on the returns form sent out with your original order).
- Cancellation Right
- Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for further details.
- Rights to Terms and Conditions
- Jigsaw reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Jigsaw Gift Vouchers at any time; to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of any gift voucher, at its discretion if such action is deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Gift Vouchers
- Jigsaw Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Jigsaw Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
Jigsaw sells two types of gift voucher:
The Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher can only be used in Jigsaw stand alone stores within the U.K. Unfortunately it cannot be used in any Jigsaw concessions within department stores or online.
Please note that the Jigsaw Store Gift Voucher and the Jigsaw Online Gift Vouchers cannot be used interchangeably.
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Jigsaw Gift Vouchers
Jigsaw will not accept liability if your gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your consent. Jigsaw will not replace the voucher or any remaining balance outstanding on the voucher.
Balances and Refunds
If the full amount of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction store/online credit will be issued for the remaining balance.
Jigsaw Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the gift voucher on payment of the difference in value.
If you do not spend the entire value of a Jigsaw Gift Voucher in one transaction, the remaining balance will be credited to you in the form of a further e-voucher (online) or credit note (stand alone stores).
If you decide to exchange a product purchased using a Jigsaw Gift Voucher for an item of lesser value, the balance in value will be credited in the form of a further Jigsaw Gift Voucher or credit note or e-voucher (as above).
If a refund is given for any purchase made using a Jigsaw Gift Voucher and another method of payment (where the value of the purchase was greater than the value of the gift voucher), the refund will be given in the form of a Jigsaw Gift Voucher up to the value of the gift voucher initially used and the balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
If a partial refund is given for any purchase made using a Jigsaw Gift Voucher and another method of payment, the refund will be given firstly in the form of a e-voucher or credit note (as above)and any remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
Jigsaw Gift Vouchers, credit notes and e-vouchers will remain valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any unused gift voucher will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Discounts and Promotional Codes
- Online Free UK Delivery code
- From time to time we will offer Free UK Delivery using a promotional code. These offers are sent to selected customers by email.
There is no minimum spend and the offer applies to all orders placed using our Standard Delivery method.
This offer applies to UK residents only and is subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the correct postage option at checkout and to enter the promotional code.
No cash alternative will be given. This offer applies to online orders only. Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Redeeming Online or In Store
- If you are lucky enough to have a discount or promotional code, please redeem this online by entering the specific code at checkout. To redeem in store, please present your code to one of the store staff.
For discount promotions where a percentage reduction is offered:
• The discount will be deducted at the checkout
• The discount applies to full price items only
• It is the customer's responsibility to enter the code at the checkout (on the Your Shopping Basket page)
• Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively
• Some promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions on the same order
• No cash alternatives will be given
• The promotion will end at the time stated on the original communication
• Jigsaw has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this and other promotions at any time
• If in doubt about any of these terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.