HQ124 Product Licencing Coordinator
2 month FTC, starting in March
We are looking for a Product Licencing Coordinator to work across licensed product areas as key contact internally and externally, liaising with professionals on all levels.
Successful candidates will have a real interest in lifestyle brands and have experience working within a retail environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution to the growth of a successful British Heritage Brand.
- Daily communication as Jigsaw representative, having a thorough knowledge of the brand and licensed product areas with strong interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external colleagues.
- Responsible for developing licensed product; sunglasses, optical, women’s apparel, home and tech accessories, underneath the guidance of Licensing & Business Development Director.
- Critical path management.
- Maintaining brand identity and values with knowledge of the core target customer as well as having commercial awareness for the wider market.
- Negotiating extensively with licence partners to facilitate the achievement of target costs and margins.
- Monitoring and reacting to sales.
- Working collaboratively with the Brand Creative, Marketing, Buying, Legal and Finance departments.
- Reporting to and assisting Licensing & Business Development Director on all aspects of the day-to-day running of the licensing department.
- Commercial awareness and strong brand knowledge.
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally quickly.
- Delivers accurate information in a clear, concise, confident and logical manner.
- Resolves conflicting priorities, often whilst under pressure and delivers work on time.
- Overcomes obstacles & copes successfully with unexpected change.
- Maintains a balance and awareness of the status of all projects.
- Actively seeks a solution to problems before being asked or directed.
- Improvises, thinks quickly on his/her feet.
In return, the company offers a competitive basic salary, a staff discount scheme, with further non contractual incentives.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role or if you'd like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.