HQ98 Womenswear Merchandiser
Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser has now become available in our Women’s wovens team in our Head Office. Successful candidates will have a real love for Women’s Fashion and may be working within a luxury Womenswear fashion environment already. Above all, we need someone who is great at what they do and who can work well as part of a vibrant team to achieve all deadlines.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with Product Director who in turn can work on products, styles, colours etc.
- Liaising with buyers, stores, suppliers (on occasion) and warehouse on a regular basis
- Monitoring slow sellers; Initiate Inter Branch Transfers, promotions, markdowns and re-pricing
- Manage ideal plans
- Forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability for MW as well as anticipating future product needs
- Allocating stock levels based on distribution plan and forecast for the season
- Analysis of best-sellers, previous season sales, and competitors
- Support other merchandisers and Head of Merchandising in any ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to perform under pressure
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment
- Highly organised
- Able to understand and analyse sales figures
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Computer literate, particularly with experience of Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- 5 years previous experience within a retail environment in a merchandising division
In return, the company offers a competitive basic salary, a staff discount scheme, with further non contractual incentives.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role or if you'd like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.