Got a question about Jigsaw? Choose a category below to see answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Sale Returns Policy
- Can I return a sale item?
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can still be returned within the same 14 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition. This differs from our store policy where we offer an exchange for the value of items bought within 7 days of purchase. For more information on Jigsaw’s return policy, please refer to the ‘Delivery and Returns’ page.
- When do you deliver over the Bank Holiday period?
- Deliveries & Dispatch
Over the bank holiday weekend we will dispatch orders until Friday afternoon 24th May and resume again on Tuesday morning 28th May 2013.
All our orders are delivered by Royal Mail. We will not be delivering items on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May.
Next Working Day option
An order placed with the Next Working Day delivery option before 4pm on Friday 24th May will be delivered on Tuesday 28th May 2013. An order placed with the Next Working Day delivery option between 4pm Friday 24th May and 4pm Tuesday 28th May will be delivered on Weds 29th May 2013.
Standard Shipping option
An order placed with Standard Shipping (2-4 working days) between the afternoons of Friday 24th May and Tuesday 28th May will be dispatched on Tuesday 28th May at the earliest.
- Where does Jigsaw deliver to?
- UK: Jigsaw’s website www.jigsaw-online.com delivers to all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland and all off-shore islands*.
EU shipping Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain,Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden.
USA: Our customers in the USA are able to make purchases through our American website www.jigsaw-london.com with deliveries being made from within the USA.
* Unfortunately, although we currently ship to the Channel Islands, we do not currently offer VAT-reduced prices online. Although we are aiming to offer tax free shopping in the future.
- How much does Jigsaw delivery cost?
- We offer two types of delivery in the UK. Standard delivery (£4.50) should arrive within 2-4 working days. Next Day delivery (£8.00) will arrive the next working day, for orders placed before 4pm.
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- For security, all packages despatched will require a signature on receipt. This way you can be sure that they will reach the intended recipient.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange FAQs
- How do I return or exchange unwanted items?
- We have tried to make returning items as easy as possible – even the bag we sent your original order in is reusable. Please see our Delivery & Returns page on this site for details. Step by step instructions are also provided on our returns form, which is sent out with your order. We do not offer exchanges online at the moment but hope to in the future. You can also take you returns into any of our own stores. Please note that if you have paid by Paypal you will not be able to return to store.
- How long do I have to return or exchange unwanted items?
- You have 14 days from receipt of your purchases in which to return any items purchased at full price. Under the Distant Selling Regulations you also have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of your purchases. This has to be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for further details.
- Where should I send my returns to?
- Jigsaw Returns Department
Unit 10b Viscount Way
- How long will it take for you to refund me, if I return some items?
- We start to process returns and refunds as soon as we get them. There is a bit to do at our end and this can take a little time. We try to get refunds completed within 14 days of receipt of your returned items, but we always say that it may take up to 30 days before a refund appears on your card statement.
Finding the Right Item FAQs
- I cannot find the item i was looking for online
- If a product has sold out (in all sizes) then it will have been removed from the site. If some sizes are still available, the item will still be shown online, with the available sizes highlighted.
If you are looking for a specific item, please feel free to call our Service Team on 020 8392 5603. They will be happy to try to track an item down for you in one of our stores.
- How do I found out about the style, fit or fabric of a specific item?
- Every style shown on our website has its own specific page – just click on an image in, say, dresses and you will be taken through to the page for that dress. On that page, the style overview is provided next to the main image. Greater detail on fit and fabric is provided in a box below the size and colour choice area.
- How can I tell which size will fit me best?
- Our website provides a detailed size guide, which details the main body measurements for each size stocked. This page can be reached by clicking on Size Guide at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, on any specific product page, there is a link to sizing info, which will return details on the specific type of item you are looking at.
Placing Order FAQs
- What Credit cards do you accept and is the site secure?
- We accept all Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Maestro debit & credit cards.You can also pay through PayPal. Please note that if you have paid by Paypal you will not be able to return your order to store
- Is the site secure?
- We employ regularly updated encryption technology to make sure your card details remain secure during the transaction.
We never store your card details. The main account number is retained securely and encrypted for a short period, in case we need to refund money to your card following any returns sent back by you.
We only show the last 4 numbers of a card on your order confirmation and despatch note so that you can identify which card you used to make the purchase, which helps us if you need a refund.
- When will you charge me for my items?
- At the point of order your bank authorises the payment for you. We only take the authorised payment when we despatch your purchases to you.
- What if I'd like to talk to someone before I place my order?
- No problem, simply call our Service Team on 020 8392 5603 between 8.30am - 6.00pm Mon - Fri.We are not open at weekends or bank holidays
- What are the benefits of setting up a ‘My Account’ on your site?
- Creating an account will allow you to:
- enjoy a much quicker checkout when you buy
- save many addresses and just select one when checking out, rather than typing in addresses each time you buy
- track the progress of your orders online (at any time)
- save items to a wishlist as you browse the site and then save the list for another visit
- save the content of your shopping bag, in case you ever have to sign off before finishing your shopping
- update your personal details whenever it suits you (change and edit your name, e-mail, contact number, addresses at any time of day!).
- If I set up an account will all my personal information be safe?
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
- Don’t worry! Click forgotten password, either here or on the “Secure Log In” page. Simply enter your name and email address and we will email you a new password straight away. Once you log in using this password, you can change it to a more memorable one, which is personal to you. You can change your password at any time in your ‘My Account’.