Working At Jigsaw
The Jigsaw team is made up of dedicated and motivated people who share a passion for the brand, our individuality, our philosophy and English heritage. The success of Jigsaw is rooted in the company philosophy: to sell affordable, fashionable clothes and accessories in stylish surroundings. Every employee is an important part of that philosophy and a valued member of our team. All our staff are passionate about setting the highest standards, aiming to exceed our customers' expectations of style, quality and fashion. If you share our passion then do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Jigsaw Head Office is based in a beautiful historic building in Kew, West London. We have a warehouse in Swindon and a further production centre in Neath, Wales. You can find our beautiful stores located in towns and cities throughout the UK, you can see our up to date list of stores on our store locator page.
We also have websites if you are a customer in the USA or Australia
Our Employee Benefits
At Jigsaw, we are proud of our reputation as a great place to work. To show how much we value our employee’s energetic dedication to excellence and customer service we’ve initiated an extensive range of rewards and benefits.
- Employee Discounts
- We offer generous discounts to our employees across our entire women's and men's fashion, Jigsaw Junior and home ranges. We also extend these discounts to your immediate family so they can enjoy the Jigsaw range.
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- We believe in providing our employees with peace of mind for life’s eventualities. Depending on your role in the business we offer a number of pension options for our employees. In addition to this on completion of 12 month's service we offer all employees Life Assurance benefit.
- Childcare Vouchers
- We understand that managing work and home commitments can sometimes be challenging. We provide all our employees access to a Childcare Voucher scheme to provide support in managing Childcare needs.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Retail Trust Ltd)
- We believe in providing a supportive environment and encourage open lines of communication within the business. There are however some issues, be it work related or personal, that can’t be dealt with in the workplace. We provide access to an external company who can provide confidential support, information and advice on a range of issues for any of our employees.
- Refer a Friend
- Let everyone know how much you enjoy working at Jigsaw and reap the rewards. When you successfully recommend a friend, family member, or former colleague to work at Jigsaw, we'll pay you a one-off finder's fee when they become a permanent part of our team.
- Head Office Benefits
- Use of fully equipped gym located at Head Office
- Subsidised lunches prepared by our in-house chefs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Retail Benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Incentive schemes
Developing Our Teams
At Jigsaw we pride ourselves on our professional development in all areas of the business. Providing a high standard of training and commitment to supporting our people and teams are one of the keys to our success.
If you are based in a store most of your training will be conducted ‘on the job’, working directly with the customers and our products as we believe this is the best way for you to learn about retail and our high standards. Each of our stores is provided with detailed information about our collections, styling, key pieces and seasonal looks giving our staff the necessary information to provide the highest levels of customer service. Our store teams are led by strong retail managers who work daily to develop their teams, while simultaneously creating a unique and welcoming store environment.
Jigsaw is committed to supporting the career development of our staff. We have a strong track record of dedicated store staff and this is testimony to the exciting and rewarding environment we provide to our teams. The majority of our store management teams are made up of people who started as a member of the sales team and who have developed their skills to become a manager. We also believe in providing a career path for those individuals who want to develop their career in others areas of retail. In the past year we have successfully promoted members of our store teams to positions in merchandising, e-commerce, finance and office administration functions in our Head Office at Kew.
At Head Office we strive to provide our teams with the same level of support and development as our stores. We provide structured training in several areas of professional qualifications. We also have a training application process for individuals who would like to develop their current skills or competency within their area of expertise.
At Jigsaw we believe in conducting business in a way that supports our employees, suppliers and customers. Each one of our stores are uniquely designed according to location, putting them at the heart of their local community. We actively encourage our staff to get involved in a range of activities and charity events for both personal development and to make a positive impact on the local community and wider society.
Each year a selection of our staff take part in the annual Slaughterford Valley run. This event enables our employees to join the wider public in a run through green fields, muddy tracks and stony lanes. Our owner and founder John Robinson has been running in this race for many years and encourages all staff to join in.
In the past year our people have taken part in various charity events ranging from marathons and growing moustaches to raise money. Senior members of our retail team take part in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon in October each year, running for the charity Help a Capital Child.
Jigsaw also supports the Knit a Square campaign where we encourage all our customers and employees to take up knitting to support AIDS orphans in Africa. KasCare founded Knit a Square in 2008 to ask the knitters and crocheters of the world to make 8”/20cm squares to be used to make up blankets for the children to warm and comfort them in the bitterly cold winters.
Interested in working for us but can’t find the role you are looking for? You can still let us know about your skills, experience and ambitions by sending us a speculative application to email@example.com.
We would love to keep your details in our talent bank for future reference. Should a suitable role become available and you have the relevant skills and we think you are a match for our brand then we will be in touch.