Emily Suede Court Shoe
cotton floral pencil skirt
Item number 1018385
- Effortless pencil skirt in delicately-printed Toile De Jouy cotton. Slight stretch in the fabric for a comfortable fit and neat silhouette. Pair with a crisp white T-shirt for an easy and elegant Summer look.
- Fit & Features - View Size guide
- Concealed back zip and hook-and-eye closure
- Stretch-cotton lining
- Back slit
- Fabric & Care
- 97% Cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Dry clean
- Delivery & Returns
FREE UK RETURNS
- Free UK Standard (On all orders over £100)
- UK Standard (2-4 working days) £4.50
- UK Next Working Day (order by 4pm Mon-Fri) £8.00
- Click and Collect (Next working day within the M25
or 2-4 days) FREE
- EU Standard (5-10 working days) £10.95
All services will be require a signature on delivery. You can choose to deliver to an address that suits you, but a card will be left if you're not in.
You have selected: Blue
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Beautiful skirt! Fits perfectly!
Beautiful design and quality.
Lovely colours and fit
The slight stretch in the fabric means this fits perfectly and makes it very comfortable too. The print is gorgeous for the spring and summer. I'll wear this for years to come.
Jigsaw reply How lovely to hear you will wear your skirt for years to come! It is a gorgeous print and we are delighted you think so too. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy wearing your skirt.
Lovely skirt, beautifully made - reluctantly returned only because of the dry-clean label on a white-based garment
Beautiful skirt, Really pleased with quality and fit
This skirt was advertised in the Femail aspect of the Daily Mail paper with four ways to wear it. This is why I ordered it, but having found you, will be ordering other items.
Once I had got my hands on the correct size, the skirt was lovely.
Jigsaw reply I am really sorry that the wrong size was sent to you,I understand how frustrating this must have been.I have requested for the postage cost to be refunded for you as soon as possible.I am glad that you were able to find an exchange in store and you are pleased with the item.
I returned this item. I always wear a jigsaw size 12 and this was a good fit on the waist but baggy around the hips and legs. It was not what I would describe as a good pencil shape at all more like a pear shaped skirt!
Jigsaw reply Thank you for getting back to us in respect of your cotton floral pencil skirt. I am so sorry to read that you are disappointed with the fit of the garment. Your comments are very helpful and will be passed to our Design team for reference. So glad that you are pleased with the puff sleeve tee and hope you will shop with us again soon.