We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”)
- What are Cookies?
- This site uses internet cookies. These are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer to improve the speed at which it can access pages of our website, thereby giving you a better browsing experience. These cookies do not record or store any personal details and are harmless to your computer. Should you not which to store cookies on your computer from our website or any other, it is possible to change the settings on your web browser to prevent cookies from being stored. Please note that disabling cookies may reduce the performance of our website on your computer.
- What information do we collect?
If you buy from us, we will require information such as your first name and surname, email address, phone number and delivery and billing addresses. This information is required in order that we may process your order efficiently.
- What are cookies used for?
- How do I disable Cookies?
You can also take a look at the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Your Right To Know
- We respect your right to know about the information we hold about you. If, at any point, you wish to see the information held by Jigsaw against your account, or what cookies are currently in use on this website, you may email us at email@example.com
- Contacting You via Email
- If you have purchased from the site or opted in to receive information on company news, our products and promotions, but would now like us to stop sending you this information please either:
• click the unsubscribe link on the latest newsletter e-mail received from us
• contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• write to us at the address provided above. Please be sure to provide your name, email and address when requesting the removal of your data from our database, so that we can check that it is in fact you who is making the request.
Please note, if you then make a purchase after unsubscribing we will still send you order related emails.
If any of your details have changed please either:
• visit our website if you have already set up an account with us online, and open ‘My Account’ to access and edit your data.
• contact us by e-mail or by post, quoting “My New Information”, if you would like us to complete the update for you. Please be sure to provide your old information when updating us, so that we can verify that it is in fact you making this request and ensure that we correct your data accurately.
- Secure Storage & Use of Data
- Your information will be held by Jigsaw, the trading name of Robinson Webster (Holdings) Ltd. When making a purchase or signing up for news, we rely on you to register any information about yourself accurately. If you set up an account online with us and your details change, you will need to keep this information up-to-date by logging into your account and editing your personal details. Your account will be password protected by a password generated by you at the point of set up. Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password and account, as well as any activities that occur under that account.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to fulfil/deliver orders placed by you,
• to process payment for your goods on despatch,
• to obtain credit authorisation from your card issuer,
• to contact you with any queries about your order,
• to despatch administration e-mails to you regarding your order,
• to analyse product preferences, to help improve the offer on our site and
• to contact you with relevant information about us, our product and our services.We will not keep a permanent record of your credit card details. These details will need to be stored initially in order that we might process your order, take payment on despatch and provide refunds should you wish to return and refund any items. The card details you provide us with during the checkout process will be taken and stored securely. Once your transaction and any required refunds are completed, all card data will be securely erased. If you link to another website from ours, we won’t give them your details. It will be at your discretion to provide your details to that website. You use these links at your own risk. Jigsaw does not accept responsibility for the content held on those sites. In the event of the police or a government authority requesting information from us during the course of an investigation into suspected illegal activities, we are obliged to provide data to them.